Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

webs.time-her0.com or time-her0.webs.com - Page 1

webs.time-her0.com or time-her0.webs.com

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2009-05-18 21:54:47
This site is in development.

Go to webs.time-her0.com or time-her0.webs.com, and you can help me finish the site.

Username: Time-her0
Password: 250798

I TRUST YOU, DON'T MISTRUST MY TRUST.

Re: webs.time-her0.com or time-her0.webs.com

Posted by: Ghostsanora
Date: 2009-05-18 22:24:54
Sure, why not. I'll help. Wha'dya need done?

Uhh… more importantly…  What is it? An RPG?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-05-18 22:32:42
You were "time-hero"?

Just letting you know that I don't especially cotton to abuse of my email address. Therefore, your last webs.com account was deleted. Thank you.

Date: 2009-05-18 22:39:16
O_o Wow. Who in their right mind would try to steal Ab's identity?

Date: 2009-05-19 18:30:20

You were "time-hero"?

Just letting you know that I don't especially cotton to abuse of my email address. Therefore, your last webs.com account was deleted. Thank you.

Shitfaces, sorry.

EDIT: I need a good game maker, Ghost, could you do that?

Date: 2009-05-19 18:57:59

As is what?

Date: 2009-05-19 21:49:07

As is what?

Online interaction with other players in different time periods with multiple lands. With computer players and real players. Players can battle each other and socialize. I have some maps as well, I can scan them.

Date: 2009-05-19 22:05:43
Yeeaahh…  You're asking the wrong guy. I can hack, I can abuse Game Maker, and I can even design web pages. But what you're asking for delves deep into the heart and soul of Java, PHP, MySQL, and your wallet. Based on this I know people who actually know what they're doing, but good luck getting their help. Ace91 seems busy and you might want to think twice before you ask Abwayax.

As far as other services go, I can sprite, plan, and have a knack for finding freeware. But as a few have seen from my sprite thread, I'm not very reliable with longterm projects anyway.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2009-05-19 23:00:45
Hey, I'm not the scary cave demon everyone makes me out to be. I just don't like it when people use my email to sign up for stuff.

Like it or not, though, I'm probably one of the best programmers on this forum (the other one being IIMarckus most likely).

Date: 2009-05-20 18:44:51

Hey, I'm not the scary cave demon everyone makes me out to be. I just don't like it when people use my email to sign up for stuff.

Like it or not, though, I'm probably one of the best programmers on this forum (the other one being IIMarckus most likely).

One of the bosses in my RPG: THE SCARY DEMON CAVE GUY.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-05-21 14:56:37

Like it or not, though, I'm probably one of the best programmers on this forum (the other one being The Computer Man most likely).

I'd hate to fight THE SCARY DEMON CAVE GUY.

Date: 2009-05-21 17:07:49

Like it or not, though, I'm probably one of the best programmers on this forum (the other one being The Computer Man most likely).

He's the boss for the Caveman era.

Date: 2009-05-21 17:08:33

Why don't you call him Scary Cave Demon Guy?

Date: 2009-05-21 17:09:20

Why don't you call him Scary Cave Demon Guy?

I'm not exactly sure……….

Date: 2009-05-21 17:10:47
Yeah, Scary Demon Cave Guy sounds like two creatures, whilst Scary Cave Demon Guy sounds like one. Better yet, call him Scary Cave Demon.