Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

The-ultimate.pokemonlegend! - Page 1

The-ultimate.pokemonlegend!

Posted by: Johnny K.
Date: 2010-05-02 03:32:11
Me and a friend of mine (Darkmessiah) are working to mod the Pokemon Fire red version
but we need some ideas and keep this alive…. but the point is we need people on my forum so please
visit the-ultimate.pokemonlegend.net for more info….. tanks for reading my topic :)

Re: The-ultimate.pokemonlegend!

Date: 2010-05-09 05:25:42
please guys visit my forums i NEED PEOPLE!!!!

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-05-09 09:49:39
The red-on-black color scheme may be causing prospective members to be turned away from your site.  As a rule of thumb, use light text on dark backgrounds and dark text on light backgrounds, never light on light or (as you have) dark on dark.

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-09 11:58:18
I'm not sure, but I think advertising other forums like this is against the rules…

Posted by: Ketsuban
Date: 2010-05-09 13:12:15
No it isn't Chaos.  If it were, why would there be a forum named Website Advertisement?

Posted by: Chaos
Date: 2010-05-09 19:10:28
Ignore me. I'm still a little in the "2006" mode.

Date: 2010-05-10 07:39:02
i fixed the groups colours thx for the info