Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

That's right...It's one of THOSE websites. O-O - Page 1

That's right...It's one of THOSE websites. O-O

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2010-08-21 01:42:36
I made a website. It was easier than I thought. It's an RP forum. I recently added the link to my profile, but I'll post it here too. I'd love to have more people on there outside of my boyfriend and few friends in my town that never get on. XD And if you know people who love to RP, spread the word around, please.

I'm really embarrassed by the link because I accidently added a G to RP For Um Me in the url due to my brother talking to me about Chrono Trigger at the time. Epic fail. I can't change it without paying 5 bucks either, so since I'm a cheap starving hobo with no cash, I have to show the world my epic failure to spread the word about the site. Anyway, here it is. Hope I get some awesome people joining soon.

http://rpg4umme.webs.com/apps/forums/