Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Website Advertisement

ChickasaurusGL will be expanding to cover non-Pokémon glitch videos - Page 1

ChickasaurusGL will be expanding to cover non-Pokémon glitch videos

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-03-24 15:49:04
Some of you may be familiar with my Pokémon glitch channel on Youtube, ChickasaurusGL. Up until now, I've uploaded mainly Pokémon glitches and unused stuff from various games. I think the only exceptions for glitches are a Sanrio Timenet Jetboat glitch and cheating/hacking videos on Super Mario Bros (though those aren't glitches per se if they can't be exploited normally).

I'd like to expand the channel to cover glitches from other series, even though the only glitches I've researched to some depth are Pokémon and Starfy glitches. With that said, I've decided to move all my Starfy glitch videos from Torchickens to ChickasaurusGL to make ChickasaurusGL a general glitch and unused stuff channel, but still with a focus on Pokémon. I will be uploading another glitch from that series soon, but when there are some interesting not so well known Pokémon glitches, or interesting results from hacking in general, I'll be sure to upload them if I go research it.

Most of the time when I play around with glitches it is with Pokémon, so non-Pokémon glitches will be less common.

Thoughts on this? Did I make a mistake?

Re: ChickasaurusGL will be expanding to cover non-Pokémon glitch videos

Posted by: pokechu22
Date: 2014-03-25 18:08:13
I think this is a fairly good idea.  The one thing that would be useful is to put like-gamed videos in a playlist, to help with sorting. 

Re: ChickasaurusGL will be expanding to cover non-Pokémon glitch videos

Posted by: Torchickens
Date: 2014-03-25 18:20:58

I think this is a fairly good idea.  The one thing that would be useful is to put like-gamed videos in a playlist, to help with sorting.

Thanks for your input! Yeah, I'll consider doing that. It'll take a while to put all the Pokémon glitch videos together, but it would be worth it.

EDIT: Done. Will make multiple playlists for unused content and hacking tomorrow, maybe.