Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Video Games

Just a Possible game I am planing (if it's in the wrong area, please move it) - Page 1

Just a Possible game I am planing (if it's in the wrong area, please move it)

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-10-15 13:37:54
well, yesterday, I had a new idea for a game called "The Wrath of Watermeleon" - a Campaign mod for Star Wars Galactic battlegrounds, an RTS. This was the plot

Info on Wrath of Watermeleon:
    The Evil empire, who's leader is Don Watermeleon, has plagued the Rebelion and it's forces for years. 3 years ago, Watermeleon killed a person called xparasite9, or so we thought. Over the years, Kannon, the Rebelion's top ranked technician and an Awesome Man, has been working on Project XP9 for a few years. One day, Watermeleon started to assult the plannet Hoth, to retreive Project XP9. The forces of the Rebelion on Hoth, prepared to protect the Labs at all costs, were getting ready to fight a battle, where only one would prevail…

and these were the missions

Mission 1: His assult Begins

Mission 2: the re-training of xparasite9

Mission 3: Assult on Yavin IV

Mission 4: Suprise on Kalatrana IX

Mission 5: Defence of GCLF I

Mission 6: The Grait Raid

Mission 7: Attack on Watermeleon's Palace

Mission 8: Palace Infiltration

-TBD- Mission 9: His fall

and the people in it are

XD003 (duh)
Andros Sectronic
DarkDude265
Krail Rigatro
Kannon
Yuzi(Hax)
Kyoukipichi
MissingNo
d3ad connection
xparasite9 (SHOCKER: HE IS GOOD O_O!)
Gary M 9
Darkened Angel
Newo
Watermeleon (DUUUUUUUH)
Evil Yuzi Clone
Evil Kannon Clone

I might add more later on

these are the plannets

Hoth
Yavin IV
Kalatrana IX
GCLF I
Impraleus III

and that's all the stuff for it i have done so far. Tell me what you think.

Re: Just a Possible game I am planing (if it's in the wrong area, please move it)

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-15 13:55:32
Thsi should probably be in either the Writing section, the RPG section, or the Games section.

Re: Just a Possible game I am planing (if it's in the wrong area, please move it

Date: 2007-10-15 15:37:36
yeah maybe, but i dont know, since it is a game i might possibly work on.

Re: Just a Possible game I am planing (if it's in the wrong area, please move it

Posted by: Glitchby
Date: 2007-10-15 16:16:03
It shall win, for I'm in it :D
well, get to work asap plz.

Date: 2007-10-15 16:17:07
i'll try.

Re: Just a Possible game I am planing (if it's in the wrong area, please move it)

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-10-15 17:20:43
Another GCL(F) game. Maybe could work…
But I don't know wo Don Watermelon really is D:. =_=

Date: 2007-10-15 17:24:11
that's why i put characters in itr who know him, or just wanted to add. most of the people know him though.

Date: 2007-10-15 17:27:10
He has (or had) over 16 million posts. He just the kind a' guy who do that?

Date: 2007-10-15 17:28:55
no, this is a diffrent person, his account was put up for auction here after he was banned.

Date: 2007-10-15 17:29:56
Oh….Whatever then ()O.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-15 18:38:17
looks like it'll fail

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-15 18:51:37
Don Watermeleon doesn't have 16,000,000 posts. He is an AIDSministrator, and (I believe) MissingNo took over his account.

Yeah, I think it'll fail too.

Date: 2007-10-15 19:06:09
t's just an idea, i havent fully thought it over.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-10-15 19:37:26
like, why the hell is kannon guy the "top technician"? I mean, I know you desu nation people are pissed at me for not agreeing with you, but c'mon, that's a low blow

Date: 2007-10-15 19:48:31
hey, i dunno what my brain was doing, all i know is this - My ideas, all come from the shower O_O - and kannon has an obsession with droids, so i decided to make him a mechanic.

and abb, desunation has nothing to do with this. it was on my own accord.

also, i'm not even sure what or WHO will be in it yet.