Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

I need a favor - Page 1

I need a favor

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-08-17 14:30:37
I looked everywhere for a good site that has pokemon firered ROM. I need it to play a game hack but all the sites keep trying to make me vote and all that bull**** and my computer is slow. im having the most rotten luck JUST SOMEBODY MAKE A POST WITH THE ATTACHED FILE I WANT IT. thanks

Re: I need a favor

Posted by: missingno_master
Date: 2007-08-17 14:45:29
Who is deleting my posts?

Date: 2007-08-17 14:49:03
By the way. It's to big. It's 5,206 KB. So…

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-08-17 14:50:18

Who is deleting my posts?

um, posting for the sake of postcount is commonly referred to as "Spam". So don't do it.

Date: 2007-08-17 14:51:38
No, I was trying to get the FireRed Rom in but it turns out it was to big. Just saying. You can delete this post if you'd like.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-08-17 14:52:46

No, I was trying to get the FireRed Rom in but it turns out it was to big. Just saying. You can delete this post if you'd like.

Oh. Yeah, I don't think you can attach stuff like that. But when the post is just "Trying to get a post in" without any attachment it looks like you're just posting it because you feel the need to post to every thread.

also bluelatios you should check out the exclusive board some more. Locked