Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

2 new glitches and Super Glitch in Emerald :o - Page 1

2 new glitches and Super Glitch in Emerald :o

Posted by: whtdrgnpl
Date: 2008-01-02 20:43:13
The first one i don't really have any pictures of as i haven't been able to get it for a very long time :( but this glitch is only obtainable in ruby or saphire through Action Replay or Game Shark i think i don't have one so idk…. anyway to get it you'd need to have an Action Replay that's atleast version 1.0 or below 3.3 and have an encounter code like one that would normally let you encounter only mudkip which i believe is a code for version 3.3 of the action replay but if used on a lower version it would instead completely randomize ever single wild pokemon in the entire game for example you would be able find a wild Groudon instead of a trapinch in the desert however sometimes a wild encounter may crash the game…… but this also lets you encounter a glitch that looks like a ?????????? one only is completly black i've caught this one before and it does no harm to your game infact the ?????????? you can find with that code is actually quite safe as well. Also a little note about this glitch is that when in your party it's sprite first looks like a black dot but after a while it'll turn into rich buy winston then will split in half. Sorry but i don't know what moves it has.

Here's the vid of glitched moves and the other ???????? glitch pokemon that messes up the boxes in the PC and doesn't hardly even have an image:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5dGX46jOKw

Here's the vid of how to get the "Thunder Egg":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxT61GU13r8

Re: 2 new missingnos and Super Glitch in Emerald :o

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-02 20:55:04
None of those pokemon are missigNo.

Re: 2 new missingnos and Super Glitch in Emerald :o

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-01-02 20:59:56
Once again, the only Missingno is the ones in RBY -.-

None of the glitches in GSC, RSE/FRLG, or DP are Missingnos in any way, shape of form >.<

Re: 2 new glitches and Super Glitch in Emerald :o

Date: 2008-01-02 21:48:07
sorry it's just that i've allways been told that the ?????????? and ? were the missingno of RSE well i changed it to glitches now

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2008-01-03 05:56:49
Damn, guys, you came before I rush to this topic yelling at this guy to call every glitch "Missingno." -_-

And I didn't read the whole thing. Too long, sorry.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-03 06:11:39
I don't know what you guys mean about MissingNo. (unless he changed something) but anyway, I read it but couldn't really follow :???:…the vid would be good.
EDIT: http://forums.glitchcity.info/index.php/topic,1306.0.html

Posted by: Krys3000
Date: 2008-01-04 06:47:28
The post was modified.

Date: 2008-01-04 22:57:59
Allright i added the vid to youtube now the link is at the end of my first post.
Edit: and now the thunder egg video is up (finally).