Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

D/P being invisable - Page 1

D/P being invisable

Posted by: glitchmaster_cave
Date: 2008-01-08 16:55:45
Its interesting you have to have a DSAR to preform this. activate the walk through wals code and walk through the Mt. to snowpoint city talk to the guy with the boat and say yes leave boat quickly and you are invisable untill you walk into any Building inside snowpoint Do NOT LEAVE SNOWPOINT INVISABLE it dose one of 2 things it either Frezzes the game or the missingno cry will go on untill you reenter snowpoint or cut the game off. the Effects have happened to me i dont know what will happen to you in yours. sorry for my bad misspeling :D
~glitchy

Re: D/P being invisable

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-01-08 17:00:48
Cool, but…since when was MissingNo. in D/P?

Posted by: Diary
Date: 2008-01-08 19:56:17
If im correct he is talking about missingno's cry to bad i cant hear it. But I have seen a shiny Missingno on D along with help of ARDS.

Date: 2008-01-08 19:57:27
Arrrgh, MissingNo. is not in D/P!

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-01-08 23:04:34
You guys mean, the place
holder for D/P.

Date: 2008-01-09 14:34:25

You guys mean, the place
holder for D/P.
But that has no (distinctive) cry though!

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-01-09 16:40:58

You guys mean, the place
holder for D/P.

So what if it doesn't, it is still
the place holder for  D/P.

Date: 2008-01-09 19:32:22

You guys mean, the place
holder for D/P.

So what if it doesn't, it is still
the place holder for  D/P.

Its interesting you have to have a DSAR to preform this. activate the walk through wals code and walk through the Mt. to snowpoint city talk to the guy with the boat and say yes leave boat quickly and you are invisable untill you walk into any Building inside snowpoint Do NOT LEAVE SNOWPOINT INVISABLE it dose one of 2 things it either Frezzes the game or the missingno cry will go on untill you reenter snowpoint or cut the game off. the Effects have happened to me i dont know what will happen to you in yours. sorry for my bad misspeling :D
~glitchy

Posted by: Diary
Date: 2008-01-10 05:21:16
Well im just fixing up what Gcitchy sayed so that you can see if you missed something

Its interesting you have to have a DSARDS Action Replay to preform this. activate the walk through wals code and walk through the Mt. to snowpoint city talk to the guy with the boat and say yes leave boat quickly and you are invisable untill you walk into any Building inside snowpoint DO NOT LEAVE SNOWPOINT INVISABLE it dose one of 2 things it either Frezzes the game or the missingno cry will go on untill you reenter snowpoint or cut the game off. the Effects have happened to me i dont know what will happen to you in yours. sorry for my bad misspeling :D
~glitchy

Date: 2008-01-10 17:42:37
But, no "MissingNo. cries" exist in D/P, as far as anybody knows.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-01-10 20:51:00

Lot of people call [blank], missingno, so I think he means [blank].

Posted by: SloshedMail
Date: 2008-01-11 09:46:05
walk through the Mt. to snowpoint city talk to the guy with the boat and say yes leave boat quickly and you are invisable untill you walk into any Building inside snowpoint

You missed a couple of things. Even though you did say you need WTW…

What you need to do to be invisible, is to walk through the man, and talk to him where you shouldn't be. Once you go in the boat, then you're invisible.

And the Missingno. in D/P, the names could be "dldldldldldldldldldldl (If you left out with a buddy illegally)" or "—–".

Date: 2008-01-11 14:50:37

Lot of people call [blank], missingno, so I think he means [blank].

~glitchy
It has no distinctive cry. I know this whole controversy is more or less pointless, but what do you mean? (glichmaster_cave)