Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

Pok?mon Gameshark code requests. - Page 1

Pok?mon Gameshark code requests.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-07-05 19:58:08
This is where we can all make requests and someone will help you.
Mine: What's the Master ball code?

Re: Pok?mon Gameshark code requests.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-07-05 22:53:59
… What game?

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-07-05 23:08:57
Go here and look at Matt Robinson's Gameshark FAQs. They have a ton of codes. :o

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-07-06 07:23:57
Im sorta confused about the gameshark.for GBC.
How do you activate the code.or enter a code??Nothing is happening to me in my games.
:(

Posted by: PokemonPichu
Date: 2006-07-06 13:12:28
To activate a code, you just press A on the code. For adding, I think you press Start or Select in a game codelist and select Add. You should flip the switch too, because the Gameshark might be off.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-07-06 14:10:27
G/S
how does the pokemon maker work? I already did the stuff, now how do I do the code?

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2006-07-06 20:48:04
nevermind it works

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-07-06 21:14:05

how does the pokemon maker work? I already did the stuff, now how do I do the code?

Presumably you'd cut-and-paste those into the emulator.

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2006-08-21 06:00:13
I have a problem with my Gameshark and I was wondering if anyone could help. you see, I was trying to get this Fly code to work for pokemon silver.  when you jump off a ledge you would still be in the air, that's how it was supposed to work, and after a while I got the code. it worked, sorta… the entire map seemed two steps away from where it was supposed to be, after walking a little bit passed the edge of the map, it froze. and when I restarted it the gameshark menu was seriously messed up the Game file names were glitched up. and on matter how huch I tried, I couldn't Erase the corrupted data off the gameshark, can someone help me?

Posted by: Papa Doc
Date: 2007-02-02 20:55:43
just don't use for a long time then it'll work,how long you want to not use it is your problem.

Posted by: glitchr
Date: 2007-02-11 10:41:18
i would do the walk through walls code insted. and there are codes that messes up your gs. to erase it, just tun the gbc off when the gs says saving… dont turn off (or whatever it says)

Posted by: Bobaloo
Date: 2007-02-11 12:06:55
Whats the Celebi/Jirachi code for emerald THAT WORKS ON VBA?

Posted by: xwaman516
Date: 2007-07-26 15:03:02
i need codes for pokemon stadium..but for when u play red or blue..i cant find those anywhere..cmgsccc used to have them when they had gameshark codes but now all they care about is code breaker and they dont even have pokemon stadium codes anymore..i need the catch pokemon modifers and get surfboard and masterballs

Posted by: Mist-Cailus
Date: 2007-07-26 15:36:21
Sorry if I go off topic but, what browser is that?

Posted by: SUPA Franky
Date: 2007-07-28 00:37:13
I need to know the code for ?? on Emerald for VBA.