Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

other Glitch city - Page 1

other Glitch city

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-04-14 15:52:10
Everyone knows How to get into glitch city but I have found another way to get into it that costs half your money (thats less than the normal glitch city way if you have less than $1000!)and this is how I did it.

1)First you need to do the Walk Through Walls glitch.
2)Go left from fuchsia city towards the cycle route.
3)Go up through the top fence and keep on going up until you see the shore.
4)Walk up onto the water and walk around a bit in any way you want, left right or up (it will automatically make you walk back down).
5)After a while of walking around go back down again and everything  should be all glitched up in a glitch city way
6)Then if you want to see what you can walk through and what you cant just surf on the nearest patch of water.

I suggest that the one Pokemon you have with you knows fly and surf (I used my kangaskhan. (yes thats right a kangaskhan with surf and fly)

by the way to get a kangaskhan with surf and fly you have to catch an M or 3TrainerPok?. and teach it Fly then evolve it and teach the kangaskhan surf.

Re: other Glitch city

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-04-14 16:23:59
That's just a lengthy way of getting into Glitch City.  The only way to get to do the Walk Through Walls glitch is by doing a varient of the glitch city glitch in the first place.

Oh, and WTW "glitch cities" are basicly everywhere in the game.

Re: other Glitch city

Posted by: Adam glitch
Date: 2008-04-15 14:03:25
Yes but i checked everywhere and this one has not been reported yet.

I'm just talking about what I discover