Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

AR Codes please - Page 1

AR Codes please

Posted by: Gamefreak
Date: 2008-05-19 16:55:40
Are there any AR codes that give you missingno. without messing up the game, freezing it, and you can use it in battle? If not, is there any other possible way to catch Missingno. in D/P?

Re: AR Codes please

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-19 19:41:48
Depends on what "MissingNo." you are on about? Not all glitches are called "MissingNo.", you know. I don't know why people say, "MissingNo. is in D/P", he isn't! He's an only R/B/G/Y, only glitch. I dunno if they are any Glitches in D/P, and I can't get them to run on my VBA, or whatever it was called that they ran on, to find out. Try looking on Google, or other sites for codes. I can't find one single AR Code for Master Balls for FR/LG.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-05-19 19:48:32
well, Yami is right, there is no other MissingNo. in any other games except R/B/Y
BUT! When people see other glitch pokemon in games, they "refer" to it as MissingNo. I've heard people call ????? (G/S/C) the G/S/C MissingNo.
And they have also refered to the ???????? variants and — (D/P) as MissingNo.

Date: 2008-05-19 20:05:36
I bet others call the Decmarks, "MissingNo." as well. I mean, what the hell? Plus I'm sure that JC (Japanese Crystal) is glitch-proof, because I can't find nor trigger a single glitch, it sucks. I know a site where I got my code for, "All Pokeballs", on Emerald, but it's on my other computer.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-05-19 20:35:00
Oh, and Missingno. doesn't even glitch your game. So, please, check your facts.

Date: 2008-05-19 20:41:30
He could be meaning the Yellow MissingNo. but he's harmless. I'm dead serious he is harmless. I have him sitting on my Pokemon Yellow (cartridge), he's been there for about a year, and he hasn't done a single bit of damage. My yellow is old, but I haven't checked my Yellow in a long time, so I'll take the YM to the Hall of of Fame, and see what he does. Decmarks, are harmless as well. Some just crash the game, no harm.

Posted by: Gamefreak
Date: 2008-05-20 18:32:40
So there's really no way to catch ——— in D/P and be able to train it and use it in battle?

Date: 2008-05-20 19:23:51
Either by GameShark, or something else, other than Master Balls. Unless there is away to trigger — in D/P, without GameShark.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-05-21 15:52:41
It's called —– not ———- or —.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-21 16:04:51

Either by GameShark, or something else…

By the way, GameShark doesn't work for D/P, just so you know.

Date: 2008-05-21 17:04:26
There is, a GameShark device created for the DS, for DS game, CodeJunkies, have advertised it.

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-06-16 13:39:27
The GS equvialent for a DS is the Action replay.
Its really handy and is basically a gameshark with another name.
Now Nintendo doesnt put their seal on these so watch out what you do to your games.
Just Google AR codes for pokemon diamond

or whatever version or game u have.