Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

My Leafgreen rom won't save regardless of which option I choose - Page 1

My Leafgreen rom won't save regardless of which option I choose

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2009-04-22 21:00:04
It doesn't matter which save type I choose, My Leafgreen rom just won't save. I've got it on 128 Flash K and have chosen each of the save types. Does anyone know which save type I'm supposed to choose. I've tried them all and none of them seem to work. It keeps saying that the 1M sub-Circuit board is not working.

Can someone please help me with this?

Re: My Leafgreen rom won't save regardless of which option I choose

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2009-04-22 21:02:16
I had an issue with my ROM Yellow, as when I loaded it wouldn't. I get something about the Circuit board, on Ru/Sa/Em /FR/LG. I left mine on its default saving type. Or it could be just the ROM. Have you tried re-downloading the ROM? I had to do that with Yellow.

Date: 2009-04-22 21:05:29
No but I can't due to my shitty internet connection. :(
Also I can't remember where I got it at.

Date: 2009-04-22 21:06:44
You seriously need better Internet. Since you're Internet is so bad I would of sent the ROM to you through E-mail or something but you're connection, is… well useless.

Date: 2009-04-22 21:16:39
I've heard of Dismantling the rom into separate text files with note pad and then reconstructing them from those text files. GARY 'M 9 taught me that. I actually got it to save once but after I closed VBA it stopped.

Date: 2009-04-22 21:26:57
Perhaps, trying that way again? My VBA crashes on me a lot ever since I tried to get -, on Emerald, again without a Master Ball code, until my game kept reseting.

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2009-08-08 04:30:17
What happens when you try to save ?

Date: 2009-08-08 18:44:11
It acts like it saves but it really doesn't As when I go to start up the game again it says only "new game" and "options".

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2009-08-08 18:59:32
http://forums.ngemu.com/visualboy-advance-discussion/114276-fix-your-broken-pokemon-firered-leaf-green-saves-here.html

Date: 2009-08-08 22:19:07

http://forums.ngemu.com/visualboy-advance-discussion/114276-fix-your-broken-pokemon-firered-leaf-green-saves-here.html

Nice try but the save settings were all correct. It doesn't matter what save settings I use. It just won't fucking save! ARGH! Sorry, I wasn't yelling at you, I was just getting frustrated. Anyway, it really isn't important anymore as I gave up trying to do that a long time ago.