Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

Boxman's List of Brawl Moveset Swaps - Page 1

Boxman's List of Brawl Moveset Swaps

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-05-13 20:25:04
*Yawn* Back again, if you thought I had left this place for good, then you're crazy.

I haven't done squat for Capsar yet, thus, I'm Making this List of Brawl Moveset Swaps. As far as I know, I'm the only one here Running the Homebrew Channel and Gecko OS. If anyone wants to help, go ahead. But as I said, I don't think anyone else here has the needing things on their Wii.

Will I ever get back to Decamarks? Possibly, but not now, I'm too enthralled with Wii Modding.

[Pfft, Picture is on SD Card. Hold on and let me get it.]

Name: Mr. Falcon
Swap: (Game and Watch with Falcon's Moves)

Up B: Firefighters Appear, and Launch Mr.Falcon into the air, He T-Freezes if the Parachute opens, but a Perfectly usable recovery besides that.

Neutral B: Flings food Horizontally, Food can be flung as much as Normal Chef move, but, after using, Mr.Falcon Charges forward as if he used Falcon Punch.

Forward B: Judgement, but the Hammer Swings through Mr.Falcon's Body rather than Going Forward

Down B: Bucket Appears, and Mr.Falcon Kicks forward like a Falcon Kick, but with no Flames or Hitbox, after reaching maximum distance, he teleports back to where he was Before. T-Freezes if Projectile is Caught in the Bucket.

Working Taunts?: All except for the Down Taunt

Other Data?: None

Re: Boxman's List of Brawl Moveset Swaps

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2009-05-14 09:57:21
How do you do the moveset swaps?  I have homebrew channel and Ocarina…

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2009-05-14 19:31:26
You have to get a specific code for each one.

Date: 2009-05-14 21:52:52
And where are the codes?

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2009-05-15 18:30:20
They should be on the WiiRd Website, or you can just download this:

Date: 2009-05-15 20:37:08
What do you mean by T-freeze?