Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

My gameshark is bizarre. - Page 1

My gameshark is bizarre.

Posted by: Wa
Date: 2009-05-18 22:04:19
While randomly using my Gameshark on my Pokemon Ruby, I discovered that the "Use Mod Shop" code was malfunctioning. When the proper button combination is pressed, it has the same effect as talking to the Link Cable Colosseum clerk. This allows any forced movement (i.e. the potion speech in Oldale) to be reset. Using this, I walked right past Birch. Currently I am attempting to stabilize my ?????. It functions like a Bulbasaur with 5 for all stats exempting HP, which is 25. Also, it's shiny with the "1st pokemon max stats" code. This is actually quite useful because I cannot find a working, 12 digit WTW code.  Do other people have the same experiences with their Gamesharks, or did I just get a really crappy one?