Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

GB/GBA/DS ROMS on Ipod Touch/iPhone - Page 1

GB/GBA/DS ROMS on Ipod Touch/iPhone

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2010-05-29 14:25:54
Anybody here have a jailbreak'd iPhone or Ipod Touch with any GB/GBA/DS ROMS on it? I currently have Silver, Red, Crystal, Yellow and Brown for Pokemon related games on mine and I'm right now downloading the packages for GBA ROMS so I think I'll have the "popular pokemon games" for GBA.
What about you guys?

Re: GB/GBA/DS ROMS on Ipod Touch/iPhone

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-05-30 17:50:14
I did that for a while once. I stopped after I upgraded to 3.0, lost the app folders I had, and was forced to clear everything though. I have no idea how the DS could be emulated on there, but I had NES, SNES, GBC, and GBA.

Date: 2010-05-31 13:03:10

I did that for a while once. I stopped after I upgraded to 3.0, lost the app folders I had, and was forced to clear everything though. I have no idea how the DS could be emulated on there, but I had NES, SNES, GBC, and GBA.

Yeah I dont think the DS is possible. If you didnt upgrade you could of kept everything XD
Yeah I tried getting NES and SNES ROMs on there but Rock doesnt like me…

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2010-05-31 13:31:42

Yeah I dont think the DS is possible. If you didnt upgrade you could of kept everything XD
What's Rock?

Date: 2010-06-02 15:09:52

What's Rock?

It's another app to download stuff like Cydia.