Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

A favour - Page 1

A favour

Posted by: Glitch Hunter
Date: 2010-11-10 08:38:25
Alright so I haven't worked on any ROM's or anything is years and i really need to get into the groove again, but things is i suck at it now, so i wanna ask a big favour from anyone that can help, my girlsfriend's (yeah girlfriend) birthday is coming up and i wanna edit Pokemon Emerald or something so I can include a level (town, route etc) map with something i sprited sorta in it, i've done it boefroe but all my knowledge has been lost so i ask anyone that can to possible try and make or edit a ROM and put that level in and send me the link? To anyone that can help i'll send the area as soon as i can, any changes you can make ( so long as they aren't that big, if big then consult me) i just really wanna make her happy for her birthday.