Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

Emulation & ROM Hacking

G/S/C/B wireless VC patches? - Page 1

G/S/C/B wireless VC patches?

Posted by: Halfshadow
Date: 2019-07-06 10:10:04
Hi. I'm searching the wireless patches to create the cias with my hack roms. I'm using "Ultimate GBC VC injector for 3DS" but ask me a .PATCH file to create a CIA that could communicate.

Someone have these patches? Unfortunately the old archive in GBAtemp is offline…

I need of:

Gold
Silver
Crystal
Blue ('cause I made also a pokémon Green hack on Blue)

I need of them for the italian versions, but I think could work also for the U versions, maybe I'll have only to fix the checksum in the PATCH files?

Re: G/S/C/B wireless VC patches?

Posted by: Parzival
Date: 2019-07-07 10:51:22
use New Super Ultimate Injector, it's got a fuckton of patches builtin

Re: G/S/C/B wireless VC patches?

Posted by: Halfshadow
Date: 2019-07-08 17:59:05
Thank you very much Parzival.

The tool isn't helpful to add the patches but however have a function to extract the existing official CIAS and repack them, I replaced the roms and them work perfectly, can link with the clean VC apps too. Wonderful.

I made also italian Pokémon Green over italian Blue without erase it, changing also the internal ID, the tool when repack the CIA recalculate also the checksum then I have a full working italian Green too together with the other games in my 3DS.