Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Who here has a Staff of Burnination? I have a grudge... - Page 1

Who here has a Staff of Burnination? I have a grudge...

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-03-11 14:41:32
Remember when the Glitch Myths page was spammed up? And jacob and drew glitchmast was the poster who was spamming? I have a reason to believe that that person (who is a forum member) was using MY username to say… disgusting…. things. So I want him BURNINATED!!!!!!!!!

[move][size=45pt]MUST BURNINATE JACOB AND DREW GLITCHMAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/move]

Re: Who here has a Staff of Burnination? I have a grudge...

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-03-24 03:45:53
This is why we don't actually follow the whole "Staff of Burnination" thing.

In short - even if you do obtain one, it won't work. It's supposed to send off a request to an admin to burninate a user of your choice, BUT this is precisely why we DON'T actually honor such requests.

Don't think a member's actually attempted to use the Staff on another member, though.

Re: Who here has a Staff of Burnination? I have a grudge...

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-04-01 14:16:47
Well, it turns out the person I wanted to burninate was NOT the person who overly used my username on the glitch myths page, their identity was stolen too, so nevermind.