Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

MEDIEVAL EPIC TAKEOVER PICTURE #1 - Page 1

MEDIEVAL EPIC TAKEOVER PICTURE #1

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-04 12:57:56
[attachimg=#]

Re: MEDIEVAL EPIC TAKEOVER PICTURE #1

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-04 13:23:04
:D

By the way, for the people who don't know. Watermeleon claimed that he had a weapon of mass destruction that he would use on Gammapedia, Abwayax.com, Glitchcity, etc. We raided his site where he was being a dictator, we posted about 14000 spam topics, then Izz did the final hit… I have no idea what he did, but he now owns the forum.

Posted by: Ragnarok
Date: 2007-06-04 13:33:21
He doesn't own it; He shut it down completely. :D

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-06-04 14:03:22
Same thing…

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-06-04 14:10:12

:D

By the way, for the people who don't know. Watermeleon claimed that he had a weapon of mass destruction that he would use on Gammapedia, Abwayax.com, Glitchcity, etc. We raided his site where he was being a dictator, we posted about 14000 spam topics, then Izz did the final hit… I have no idea what he did, but he now owns the forum.

awww i wish i was there! :P
was i?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-04 15:23:15
Two things:

First, it makes me laugh to see "that sucks" on a medieval-type picture in some "olde" font. Second, I didn't realize that when "Lord Watermeleon" is sitting on a throne when he says "Sir Izwzyzx hath usurped mine throne".

Posted by: pokemon_yellow
Date: 2007-06-28 14:46:05
yeah it  does make me laugh :]