Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

SAY WHAT - Page 1

SAY WHAT

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-06-22 14:12:34
[attach=#]

Re: SAY WHAT

Posted by: Wicked Klown
Date: 2007-06-22 16:55:11
And may you please explain what this is?

Date: 2007-06-22 18:07:51

And may you please explain what this is?

Uh, it's a screenshot of Google Suggest.

Date: 2007-06-22 18:39:49
I know that, but what kind of discussion are you trying to spark with this?

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2007-06-22 19:04:49
I guess its supposed to be something random cause the board say "where you can talk just  about ANYTHING". sweet, he has windows! the windows logo on the taskbar looks just like mine which is windows XP………..I feel like being random again……..the logo looks like a slice of cheese cut into squares and painted 4 colors!!! O_o

Date: 2007-06-22 19:15:33
Don't see anything "cheesy" about that screen capture, but okay if you will.

Date: 2007-06-22 20:19:16

I guess its supposed to be something random cause the board say "where you can talk just  about ANYTHING". sweet, he has windows! the windows logo on the taskbar looks just like mine which is windows XP………..I feel like being random again……..the logo looks like a slice of cheese cut into squares and painted 4 colors!!! O_o

No. I was hoping you'd notice what the picture was about. Guess I expect too much from the members of my own forum… I thought a picture really would make a thousand words… guess a thousand isn't enough

You see, when typing in "Glitch City", Google Suggest suggests "glitch city laboratories" and "glitch city labs", both of which have over 100,000 results. It means this site is getting more well-known, or something.

Posted by: GARY M 9
Date: 2007-06-22 21:00:50

No. I was hoping you'd notice what the picture was about. Guess I expect too much from the members of my own forum… I thought a picture really would make a thousand words… guess a thousand isn't enough

You see, when typing in "Glitch City", Google Suggest suggests "glitch city laboratories" and "glitch city labs", both of which have over 100,000 results. It means this site is getting more well-known, or something.

I saw that but I thought that glitch, labs, city, this site, and laboratories would be included with the results since the suggestions weren't in parathesis

Date: 2007-06-22 23:27:28
I saw that, but I didn't really see what kind of discussion this would make.

Date: 2007-06-23 01:18:39
I just wanted to point it out.

Date: 2007-06-23 10:40:48

ooohhh, okay I get it now! about my last post, the only reason I said that is because I was trying to say something weird….(ehehehe) (sweat drop  -_-"  -_-{} uhh…. we really need to
__  __  /\
          {_}                                                                                        make a sweat
——-                                                                                            drop smiley like
                                                        in anime when the character is flustered or embarrassed ect. 

Date: 2007-06-23 12:19:46
… did you really have to quote me twice?

Date: 2007-06-25 14:33:29
oops…….DANG IT IM SUCH A KLUTZ! i accidentally quoted him twice………X X
                                                                                                    ___