Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

User Titles... - Page 1

User Titles...

Posted by: GlitchManic
Date: 2006-04-18 13:50:36
What does your user title mean?

Mine came from what one of my friends called me because obsessiveness over
glitches in games.

;)

Re: User Titles...

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-04-18 14:39:54
You mean usernames, right?

If you can figure mine out, good. If not, well, look around the site some more.

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2006-04-19 06:23:43

I think GlitchManiac means the user titles (the one that I changed using the Change Other's User Title.)
Remember when your title said "I hacked you. ~MissingNo"?
THAT title!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-04-19 06:43:56

I think GlitchManiac means the user titles (the one that I changed using the Change Other's User Title.)
Remember when your title said "I hacked you. ~MissingNo"?
THAT title!

No, he meant username. Read over his post - he doesn't have a custom title.

[spoiler]Unless of course you want to "hack" him, in which case you can say bye-bye to those red stars under your name.[/spoiler]

Posted by: Radio F Software
Date: 2006-04-22 21:04:36
Well, my username is a bit of mystery. I'm called "Radio F Software" (more commonly "RFS") but I absolutely suck at anything involving programming. Here's a bit of a story. Back in 1995, my friend Adam and I made a comedy group called F*** Radio (we were 7 ok). We later had to make it F Radio, and then later on we changed it to Radio F. From 1999 - 2005 we (the group had new members by now) were called "Radio F", and since I was the owner and that I knew a little programming I named myself from "raptormillennium3" to "Radio F Software".

For those who care, "Radio F" was renamed and turned into a legitamate company in 2006 called "RFS Media Productions, Ltd.".

As for my TITLE, that's a funny story. I used to play my friends in Wheel of Fortune over MSN Messenger all the time, and I NEVER lost. So one day my friend said to me: "Geez RFS, stop winning. You're like, The Ken Jennings Of Wheel Of Fortune or something."

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2006-04-27 06:49:40
Same reason as Abwayax.

Posted by: GlitchManic
Date: 2006-05-03 06:56:01
Sorry it was confusing … I meant usernames
;D