Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Randomest Place for BSoDs - Page 1

Randomest Place for BSoDs

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2007-07-02 10:37:26
I started this topic because today I saw 2 random BSoDs (Blue Screens of Death for those of you who don't know), one on a billboard a little ways outside my house and at a McDonalds.
Post here if you see a BSoD at a random place you wouldn't expect it.

Re: Randomest Place for BSoDs

Posted by: Stackout
Date: 2007-07-04 07:04:21

I started this topic because today I saw 2 random BSoDs (Blue Screens of Death for those of you who don't know), one on a billboard a little ways outside my house and at a McDonalds.

Haha, love your sig. AMiGA Blue Screen OF Death!

Anyways, i've seen pics of many BSoDs in funny places and a pic of an ATM rebooting into WinXP! (Windows XP Embedded?)

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2007-07-04 23:38:52

Haha, love your sig. AMiGA Blue Screen OF Death!

Anyways, i've seen pics of many BSoDs in funny places and a pic of an ATM rebooting into WinXP! (Windows XP Embedded?)

Apparently it is, today goin' to mine uncle's house for teh 4th of July the bank we stopped at has a BSoD and it rebooted to WinXP!
Everybody was all "WTF".

Posted by: flygonlover
Date: 2007-07-19 18:58:08
I recently went to a museum and a touchscreen thingie they had rebooted into XP! WTF!