Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Hello!!! - Page 1

Hello!!!

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-05-13 04:02:50
You don't know how badly I've missed you guys!!! :'(  :'(  :'( My dad is even thinking about getting rid of the internet because we are so poor.On top of all that,my computer wouldn't let me get on the internet to even chat with any of you.I have really wanted to chat with you guys sooooooo bad.Just know that if my dad gets rid of the internet,I'll miss you guys,and that this website has my vote as the coolest poke glitch site ever.I guess you guys can type what you want on here and if my dad ever tries to get rid of the internet,I can print off what you guys typed.Thanks for the good times.

Re: Hello!!!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-05-13 06:05:28
I will miss you, and I'm sure the entire GCLF community will too.

- Abwayax

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2006-05-13 06:14:56
I TAKE 5 HOURS TO MAKE THAT SPEACH AND THAT'S ALL I GET!!!…..Sheesh…I was…just kidding…Don't take things so seriously…Anyway…Don't take me off glitch city because if I ever get to go to my friends or my Nana's house then I can get on.I found that out not too long ago.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-05-13 07:00:54
I don't have time to write a long goodbye speech. :/

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-05-13 07:14:18
Uhhh…I'll still see you at school, sooo…Uhhhh…non-bye!

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-05-13 08:33:28
Sorry that happend to you, Shadow. You can print out my fan-fic if you need a chuckle.  http://forums.glitchcity.ath.cx/index.php/topic,153.0.html

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2006-05-16 08:22:28
Netzero. you have to deal with an annoying banner that shrinks your screen, but at least it's free. (unfortunately it's only 10 hours a month, but 10 hours is better than zero.)