Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Any Nascar fans? - Page 1

Any Nascar fans?

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-18 15:56:05
Curious question…are any of you Nascar racing fans? I am! Here are my favorite drivers (from any time period):
Jeff Gordon
Richard Petty
Darrell Waltrip
Dale Earnhardt
Neil Bonnett
Ernie Irvan
Ward Burton
Jimmy Spencer
John Andretti
Geoffrey Bodine
Lake Speed
Bobby Labonte
Kenny Wallace
Morgan Shepherd
Terry Labonte
Mark Martin
Dale Jarrett
Ken Schrader
Davey Allison
Harry Gant

Well? Any fellow fans out there? If so, list your favorite drivers!

Re: Any Nascar fans?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-09-18 20:16:12
I'm not really a fan of Nascar. BUT, I do like the crashes. XD

Date: 2007-09-18 20:22:44
THANK YOU!! (-:3

FINALLY, SOMEONE POSTED!!

Thanks, Missing? NO! !!!

And, yes, I like the crashes too. Some of the worst I've seen happened at Talladega, especially in 1993.

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-18 20:26:25
Ok, seriously, you should at least wait a day or two for a post, and don't overuse smilies. 1 is enough.

Date: 2007-09-18 20:29:44
Sorry. I was just excited, that's all.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-09-19 14:34:57
Watched it once like, 6 years ago.

Date: 2007-09-20 15:59:35
I have lots of old race results from '93, '94, and '95, featuring the rookies from that year (example:1994:Jeff Burton, Steve Grissom, Joe Nemechek, John Andretti, Ward Burton, Mike Wallace, Jeremy Mayfield, Loy Allen, Chuck Bown, Rich Bickle, and Billy Standridge), the top 10s of all the drivers from those year, DNFs (Did not finishes) of each driver, and much more.

A good website to find these statistics is http://www.racing-reference.info/wc.htm. There's a whole bunch of stuff there.

Not that anyone cares, but just in case, I put this up in case someone wanted to see statistics from that time.