Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

*sigh* - Page 2

Re: *sigh*

Posted by: Axaj
Date: 2007-09-28 23:13:16

Don't feel that way about yourself, Oboe. You are NOT an emo loser, don't think you are. Sometimes I feel my parents care more about my dog than me, but I don't let the idea bother me. I am definitely NOT emo. I have a lot of problems. I have bad feet and have to wear inserts. I have bad eyesight and wear glasses. I had bad teeth and had to wear braces.[size=25pt] I also suffer from autism, and ADHD[/size]. But I still get by every day, and, in fact, I am very happy to be alive.

Maybe you could take advice from this.

O_o

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-09-28 23:31:35
For the record, ADHD does not exist.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-09-29 12:12:01
Well, I at least suffer from a hyperactivity disorder. Don't tell me they don't exist.

I'm just trying to help you Oboe, that's all. I go through a lot of crap myself, but I don't let it get to me.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-09-29 12:12:36

Don't feel that way about yourself, Oboe. You are NOT an emo loser, don't think you are. Sometimes I feel my parents care more about my dog than me, but I don't let the idea bother me. I am definitely NOT emo. I have a lot of problems. I have bad feet and have to wear inserts. I have bad eyesight and wear glasses. I had bad teeth and had to wear braces. I also suffer from autism, and ADHD. But I still get by every day, and, in fact, I am very happy to be alive.

Maybe you could take advice from this.

Oh my.
If I had those problems, I'd be very happy to be alive too.
That wasn't an insult.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2007-09-29 16:39:22
My life fucking sucks, I'm not emo, I just say fuck you to everyone who pisses me off, including teachers.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-09-29 18:55:36
I'm not emo myself, though my parents seem to be lately. Meh…

My advice in general: keep your heart open. Don't let people make you think that emotions are bad. They are very good things. Trust me, I've been there a few years back.

Date: 2007-09-30 01:34:44
Speaking of which, I'm contsantly always pissed except when I'm with my friends.(That includes you guys too)

Date: 2007-09-30 09:48:38

Speaking of which, I'm contsantly always pissed except when I'm with my friends.(That includes you guys too)

I can tell.

Date: 2007-09-30 18:05:12

I can tell.

You can?

Date: 2007-09-30 19:39:51

I can tell.

You can?

Yeah.  I used to get mad at you, but now I just deal with it.

Date: 2007-09-30 19:46:09
People at school used to think I was creepy 'cause I was quiet and was always spaced out and stuff (still do that on a regular basis). That, and I tend to be very cranky and unsocial in the morning. Good morning's an oxymoron, I say.

Date: 2007-10-01 20:32:12
Speaking of which(again) I'm so bored in class at school, I constantly talk about pancakes with syrup, lucky charms, longcat, purple triangles, twenty seven, and all sorts of random crap and people are like " O_o wtf?"

Date: 2007-10-02 11:23:35
XD

I babble about Weavile and Shiny Stones and GTS and EV training around family and friends and most of them have no idea what I'm talking about XP

Date: 2007-10-02 16:41:01
Lol Randomness<3, anyway I hope everything goes well for you Mr.obeo.

Date: 2007-10-02 17:22:10
So do I.

And remember, if you can afford to be ona computer, then you are much more fortunate than many other people out there that can't afford food.