Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Do you like school? - Page 1

Do you like school?

Posted by: Mini Mew
Date: 2007-10-04 04:27:02
The Question is… Do YOU like school?

Re: Do you like school?

Posted by: d3ad connection
Date: 2007-10-04 06:27:46
Depends on what areas of school you're talking about. I'm assuming it's all the work and teachers and such, so no, I don't like school.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-10-04 08:50:54
The answer is so clear! No.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-09 15:30:20
It's okay…that's all I'll say. I realize we need school or else 99% of the nation would be made up of stupid illiterate children who believe that Mario is real and that people came from spontaneous generation. Then again, most people seem to be that way…

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2007-10-09 19:55:35
I love college. People, computer labs and financial aid… it's perfect.

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2007-10-09 20:43:06

It's okay…that's all I'll say. I realize we need school or else 99% of the nation would be made up of stupid illiterate children who believe that Mario is real and that people came from spontaneous generation. Then again, most people seem to be that way…

School would be much, much better if stuff was taught in another way.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-10-10 17:26:39
Yeah, my school's never had a good math department. I am SO DEAD when I get to college math.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-10-11 20:01:45
Meh, don't care for it, but it's neccessary.

That being said, college kicks high school's butt. :P Then again, my high school was never worth much.