Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Seems that I am not forgotten. - Page 1

Seems that I am not forgotten.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2007-11-09 13:24:17
Hey guys. I can be on every Wednesday for an hour now and maybe sometimes at school. I also get to get on during the weekends if I've helped around the house. Sorry I disappear all the time. I've missed you guys. ;D Guess what I got for my birthday too? I got an ocarina exactly like Links from Ocarina of Time. My boyfriend got it for me. ;D  ;D  ;D I'm glad that you kept me on this site and didn't throw me off or anything. I told you I'd be back. I'm like a boomerang. I still have no Wii or DS, but I'm doing okay with Metroid Prime and Twilight Princess. I finished the Shadow War, my story, during my internetless days, and I am proud to say that it is very good. When I am finished editing it, I'm going to get copyrights on it and send it to someone in Japan to get it turned into an anime. Wish me luck. I'm glad to be back, and for those of you who have never heard of me, it is my pleasure to meet you.

Re: Seems that I am not forgotten.

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-11-09 14:04:50
Heard of you but never met you. Welcome back.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-11-09 15:49:21
Good to have you back HiddenShadow.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-11-09 16:59:16
Good to see you haven't forgotten us either.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-11-09 18:53:02
Oh great not her again oh I mean welcome back

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-11-09 18:57:03

Oh great not her again

Why did you say that?

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-09 19:58:27
Welcome back!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2007-11-09 20:47:23

Oh great not her again

Why did you say that?

I crossed it out, therefore it was in jest.

Date: 2007-11-10 10:58:06
And now I'm leaving again. Just jesting! Thanks for all the warm welcomes. They're so sweet…they make me sick. I mean PLEASE! I'm trying to keep my food down here! I jest again! Seriously, thanks.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-11-10 11:00:05

And now I'm leaving again. Just jesting! Thanks for all the warm welcomes. They're so sweet…they make me sick. I mean PLEASE! I'm trying to keep my food down here! I jest again! Seriously, thanks.

Why are you leaving?
Just Jesting.

Date: 2007-11-10 11:14:21
I said "Just jesting". That means that I am kidding. *Laughs* I'm sorry if I confused you. I didn't mean to.

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2007-11-10 11:53:39

Why are you leaving?
Now I'm just confused. Again.

Date: 2007-11-10 12:16:08
Confusion. It's one of my many attacks, and it's obviously one of Missing?No!'s attacks too.

I have a question. Has anybody changed names? It'd be a big help if you could tell me that way I won't be as confused. Please and thank you.

Posted by: XD003
Date: 2007-11-10 15:34:43
well, i dont know you, you dont know me…
name is XD003, nice to meet you.

Date: 2007-11-10 15:59:25
Nice to meet you too.