Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Don Watermelon question - Page 3

Re: Don Watermelon question

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2007-12-29 18:47:58
Meh, I wish. It can't be too hard to get new members for KC, but I've learned my lesson about recruiting them from GCL.  8)

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-30 00:18:02

Meh, I wish. It can't be too hard to get new members for KC, but I've learned my lesson about recruiting them from GCL.  8)

Meh, yeah right.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-12-30 13:59:03
He may have done that but he did not do that to this site he did it to another site which was reclaimed and shutdown by the EAoA he was banned here for annoying a few admins and for suspected plotting to overturn this site if I remeber correctly

but I still believe that we can not let someones past overly influence your decisions about them now

Date: 2007-12-30 14:00:53

He may have done that but he did not do that to this site he did it to another site which was reclaimed and shutdown by the EAoA he was banned here for annoying a few admins and for suspected plotting to overturn this site if I remeber correctly

but I still believe that we can not let someones past overly influence your decisions about them now

I hope that we can trust him.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-30 19:08:53

As you (maybe) can tell, I have been so far.

Date: 2007-12-30 19:40:53

I hope I can trust myself too. My urge to usurp everything I see is nearly uncontrollable.  :(

Bah, and if you couldn't tell, Missing? No!, the above sentence was actually a joke. But I agree with Foobot, I never did anything to this Forum that…Yuzi didn't do, so let's start fresh and be cool.  8)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2007-12-30 19:43:43

I hope I can trust myself too. My urge to usurp everything I see is nearly uncontrollable.  :(
Um go to proboards.com and make a board, ma-by that might help you control your uncontrollable need to usurp.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2007-12-31 09:42:10
Not to side with usurping, but simply making a board doesn't include the thrill of the hunt.

Date: 2007-12-31 09:49:20
That's actually a half-decent idea, Super_Fivex. I'm going to organize a raid to take down Knight's Citadel once and for all!

KNIGHT'S CITADEL, TODAY IS THE DAY THAT YOUR POWER ABUSE ENDS!  :P

Date: 2007-12-31 12:07:29

Bah, and if you couldn't tell, Missing? No!, the above sentence was actually a joke. But I agree with Foobot, I never did anything to this Forum that…Yuzi didn't do, so let's start fresh and be cool.  8)

Yeah right.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-31 12:56:54

That's actually a half-decent idea, Super_Fivex. I'm going to organize a raid to take down Knight's Citadel once and for all!

KNIGHT'S CITADEL, TODAY IS THE DAY THAT YOUR POWER ABUSE ENDS!  :P
So are you going to make a forum? :P

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-31 13:01:05
He already has a few forums, most are dead for various reasons.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2007-12-31 13:01:55
He's had several whether he made them of "came" into power there
lets see
Pokeshine
that one that got spambotted
TGS =/
Millitary district
Knight Citadel
Second Pokeshine

Date: 2007-12-31 13:05:04

He's had several whether he made them of "came" into power there
lets see
Pokeshine
that one that got spambotted
TGS =/
Millitary district
Knight Citadel
Second Pokeshine

Didn't he usurp most of them?

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2007-12-31 13:06:45
No, I think most are his, though I would need someone with more knowledge to confirm.