Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Oh my GDO - Page 1

Oh my GDO

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-25 19:45:42
Ever experienced amnesia? Well, my parents just told me that last night, I went into their room all shaking and everything because I had supposedly had a nightmare, and later I went back to bed. When I heard this I was like "What the HECK?". I had known nothing of it, AT ALL. I guess amnesia follows nightmares. Still so weird though…
[size=4pt]sorry if this is spam[/size]

Re: Oh my G*D

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2007-12-26 00:46:41
Once I was told by my mom that I came walking into her room at I think it was 3-4AM or something like that, any way she said I was carreing my cat and she woke up and said to me "what the hell are you doing?" and she says that I said "Uhh, I don't know" and then she said "well, go back to bed" and she says that I just walked out of her room and back to bed! I had NO recolection of it what so ever O_o.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2007-12-26 11:15:18
Should be merged with I had the strangest dream.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2007-12-26 11:16:27
Nah, this I didn't even remember at all!

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2007-12-27 11:58:34
You guys might've been sleepwalking.  I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Date: 2007-12-27 16:03:03

You guys might've been sleepwalking.  I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Well, I was pretty stressed due to my asshole history teacher at the time, and stress does cause people to do some pretty strange things at night, heck once I had a half hour long conversation with a halucination of a friend of mine who I some-how wasn't suprized broke into my house until I blinked and he was gone! I then heard an erie screech and couldn't move or sleep all night long. :o

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2007-12-27 16:12:36
I've had converstaions with invisible people at night. Sometimes I go to bed in my bed, and then wake up to find myself on the couch in the living room, with no idea when and how I ended up there.

Date: 2007-12-27 16:21:06
Once I was at a friend's house for a sleep over and trying to sleep. Even though there was no noise in his room and everyone (exept me) was asleep I heard two voices in my head that were so strong that I couldn't stop them, they were saying to eachother "lets put a Chucky (the horror movie) dol in his bed!" one voice said evilly. The other one said back "ya, he, he we'll scare the shit outta him!"

They sure did scare the shit out of me.

Date: 2007-12-27 16:23:28
DID you do it?

Some of this screams out 'This person must have taken drugs to have this happen.' I will not say which.

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-12-27 21:35:59
You guys freak me out sometimes :P

I remember after I had a .hack-watching marathon, I kept hearing this certain piece of music from the series. I don't mean like having the song stuck in my head. I could literally HEAR it, like it was playing outside my head. God, that was creepy.

Date: 2007-12-27 21:45:10
Had that happen to me a couple times too, only not that particular song.

Date: 2007-12-27 21:45:41

DID you do it?

Some of this screams out 'This person must have taken drugs to have this happen.' I will not say which.

I don't do drugs! I just have a HUGE mind + I am naturally high so I don't need any drugs! I swear to God that I don't take any recreational drugs, unless you count caffeine in energy drinks. If anything, almost all the other kids in my school do drugs, heck, once a kid of my school stupidly said in her facebook account to her friends that the cocaine is in her locker and that they would get high after school. She stupidly went to the bathroom while this was open at school, a teacher saw it, got her locker open, and lo-and-behold there was cocaine. She was emeadiatly expelled.

ps. FACEBOOK SUCKS! XD

Date: 2007-12-27 21:53:25
1. I disagree with you.

2. HAHAHHHAHAHA!!!!!!! OH, THAT IS RICH!!!

3. If everybody at your school does drugs…where exactly do you live?

Posted by: Sorreah
Date: 2007-12-27 21:56:45

Let me guess: Was it a Led Zepplin song?

My high school had drug problems too. I suspect it's because there's little to do out here. Our biggest attraction is the local Walmart. ;<_<

Date: 2007-12-27 21:58:53

Let me guess: Was it a Led Zepplin song?

My high school had drug problems too. I suspect it's because there's little to do out here. Our biggest attraction is the local Walmart. ;<_<

GET OUTTA MY HEAD!!!