Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Computer Issues... - Page 1

Computer Issues...

Posted by: Don Watermeleon
Date: 2008-01-20 18:16:25
Well sadly, something went wrong with my desktop a few days ago, and everything else on it is functional except Internet. So because of this problem, I haven't been able to come on as much. I've been able to hook up the router directly to the laptop which I'm on right now, but it's not as efficient as my cool desktop so I still probably won't be as active as usual.  :-\

Hopefully I'll get this problem fixed by next weekend, but I'm not too optimistic. On a both good and bad side, the new chapter of The Final Solution has been completely typed! :D Only problem is, again, it's on my desktop so I can't post it until I get Internet fixed. But feel free to blow up the New Orleans Saints, how dare they get a 7-9 Season. :P I could always just re-type it directly from my desktop to this laptop, but that'll be a lot of work.

Well, hopefully everything will be all fixed up soon, and I can come back full time. Oh, by the way, tomorrow's my birthday incase anyone wanted to know. Happy Birthday, Don Watermeleon. :)

Re: Computer Issues...

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-01-20 18:21:13
=]

YAY DON!
Happy b-day.
Well come back soon or else!
Whatsherface will hate me even more that you than before! xD