Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I got shot today. - Page 1

Re: I got shot today.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-02-16 18:59:22

RPBnimrod I think you have been taking the "IDEOT PILLS"…You crazy guy.

That's sure true.
He is crazy.

There is nothing wrong with being
crazy, I'm Psycho, so what?

Posted by: RPBnimrod
Date: 2008-02-16 19:07:58

I dont mind vaccines, but some vaccines in some regions of america have problems with lead or something, causing autism in some people -.-

I think the Autism belief (MMR Vaccine) thing was discovered to be infact caused by the injection being given at the time that the signs of autism first being seen, so people assumed that the injection caused autism, but infact it had already started but the signs were unseen. As autism is a fault with the genes and injections cannot change genes.

Of course one scientist (Andrew Wakefield) was determinded that it caused it, and that caused a worldwide scare. Though if I remember correctly, most of the team working with this scientist decided that there was no link, but still he continued to work. The only think he has done is prove himself wrong.

The worst thing vaccines can do is not work. Vaccines aren't dangerous, stop avoiding them.

I IS CRAZY, but that doesn't mean that I'm an ideot. and I don't avoid vaccenes

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-02-22 18:25:56
NO SHOTS PLZ NO SHOTS!!  D:

Date: 2008-02-23 16:58:03
(^)This looks a bit spammish (^)

I got shot today.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-03-28 19:52:48
What do you think about shots?
Do you think they are good or there should be a alternative?
(Before any one says any thing not that kind of shot the medicine one.)

Posted by: Sarial
Date: 2008-03-28 20:08:49
I dont mind vaccines, but some vaccines in some regions of america have problems with lead or something, causing autism in some people -.-

Posted by: LedZeplin2
Date: 2008-03-28 20:14:44

And an example of that is posting this post right now. I am a victim.

Posted by: Missing? NO!
Date: 2008-03-28 21:40:11
I don't mind them, but some can be painful.

Date: 2008-03-28 21:51:53
I thought you actually meant that you got *shot*!

I think that the government will add more than vacienes to there needles if you know what I mean *MIND CONTROL* *GROWTH HORMONES* *IDEOT PILLS*…

Date: 2008-03-29 10:19:00

I think that the government will add more than vacienes to there needles if you know what I mean *MIND CONTROL* *GROWTH HORMONES* *IDEOT PILLS*…

The government would then probably then get sued.

Date: 2008-03-29 15:57:02
by who?

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-29 17:28:33

by who?
OWNED.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-03-30 11:45:25

I think the Autism belief (MMR Vaccine) thing was discovered to be infact caused by the injection being given at the time that the signs of autism first being seen, so people assumed that the injection caused autism, but infact it had already started but the signs were unseen. As autism is a fault with the genes and injections cannot change genes.

Of course one scientist (Andrew Wakefield) was determinded that it caused it, and that caused a worldwide scare. Though if I remember correctly, most of the team working with this scientist decided that there was no link, but still he continued to work. The only think he has done is prove himself wrong.

The worst thing vaccines can do is not work. Vaccines aren't dangerous, stop avoiding them.

Date: 2008-03-30 18:01:07

That's sure true.
He is crazy.