Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Which one of you is MaryJane? I've got a few words for you. - Page 1

Which one of you is MaryJane? I've got a few words for you.

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2008-02-29 20:07:00
From a PM on the Chatroom:
<MaryJane> YOUR A FUCKING POWER ABUSING LITTLE TWAT GO KILL YOURSELF ALREADY MAN YOU WANNA WHINE ABOUT AN ONLINE ROMANCE THAT WAS NEVER THERE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS OR NOTHING YOU'RE WORTHLESS
<MaryJane> LITTLE KID*
<MaryJane> THEN YOU WANNA WHINE
<MaryJane> WHEN YOU TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU DID AT YOUR SCHOOL CUZ YOUR ALSO A FUCKING RETARD
<MaryJane> Yeah you should really fucking do it.

Considering I don't see your username when I look it up on the member search, I have the following to tell you, whoever you are.

1: I don't really care if I abuse my powers sometimes.
I've gone through enough shit within the last few days - people posting my phone numbers and such on the Internet, blackmail and extortion, and so on. You're just throwing more onto my fire.

2: I've already confessed to what I did at school and nothing too serious has happened.

3a: It's not online romance. I know both people personally.
3b: I'm working on trying to ask another girl out.
3c: I'm looking for the girl who actually genuinely cares for me. I see love as something compassionate and caring, not about roses and candies and other expensive gifts. Just the sense of two compatible people who can live together in harmony.

4: I'm not a retard; I have Asperger's Syndrome.
Jesus Christ, just because I have Asperger's, a mild form of autism, doesn't automatically make me a fucking retard. I'm not suicidal, either. I've lived a tough life because of my school's major fuckups and failure to care about what happens to me as-is.

So, uh, yeah. If you'd like to try and make it up and/or apologize, you could try, but I doubt I'll accept it.

-MiNo

Re: Which one of you is MaryJane? I've got a few words for you.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-02-29 21:38:24
My impression was that MaryJane was SCF3, but I don't pay attention to IRC much. :shrug:

Edit: Wait, or is she Jackalope? Ehh, I don't know anymore.

Posted by: CowgirlXena
Date: 2008-03-01 11:56:56
Man, how naive was I, I didn't know that Mary Jane might be one of those two people.  Oh and I have a friend who has Asperger's sydrome.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-03-01 15:49:51
MaryJane is HatchetBall/HatchetBell's girl friend or something.  Go get Hatchet or something.

Posted by: Newo
Date: 2008-03-05 10:58:49
Hasn't Abwayax and/or Zowayix got Asperger's as well, I am sure I was told that at some point. (It is one or more of the Admins, I can't remember who…) Anyway, you IRCers give MaryJane a lot of s**t, it happens most times I have seen her on she has a big argument with one of you. Honestly I am suprised she even goes back on…

[spoiler2]On the original point it may be Abwayax as he finds it difficult with relationships (No offence) but is good at Maths/Science based stuff
…though Zowayix may have it as well[/spoiler2]

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-03-05 20:32:15
From what I'm aware, neither MaryJane nor Jackalope are users of this forum (I doubt they even know this site exists, actually). Glitch City Labs isn't the place for IRC disputes, sorry - it's been established, time and time again, that the IRC channel has a very small link to GCL itself.

'Course, if y'all weren't so intent on keeping it that way, then people like that would be rarer on the channel.

Posted by: FooBot
Date: 2008-03-06 07:44:52
If I am correctly informed
PM
stands for private message
as in between you and MarryJane

when you post this stuff up like this for everyone to see
it just kind of turns you into an attention whore in my eyes
oh no you got called a name on the internet, or someone was insensitive on the internet
this is the internet people, not everyone is a niceguy

seriously, you couldnt just wait for her/him/whatever to come back on IRC and then confront them
by posting this you just how that you wanted everyone to see this so perhaps you could gain supporters
in this personal dispute

Posted by: Divine E
Date: 2008-03-06 14:00:30
There are a lot of morons on the internet.  So just ignore them.  and If I am correct, doesn't Asperger's Syndrome generally mean you are a bit smarter than most?  A kid at our school has it.  My friend who is friends with him tells me all that Asperger's Syndrome means is that someone has trouble being in a social envirment, but the person who has the syndrome is generally smarter than most people. So calling someone with aspergers a retard is quite a misinformed judgement.

Posted by: Kannoniswrong11
Date: 2008-03-18 16:28:02
"My impression was that MaryJane was SCF3, but I don't pay attention to IRC much. :shrug:

Edit: Wait, or is she Jackalope? Ehh, I don't know anymore. "

Dude Mino is one of my acutal friends on GCL.  :P Not one of those people I mess around with :P
I mess with peoples heads ALOT.
I KNEW MaryJane was fucking evil I knew it!  -_-
*nods head in dislike*

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-03-18 17:20:22
Sorry <_<

Date: 2008-03-18 17:24:53
Meh its okay ^_^

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-03-22 20:11:09

PM

oh no you got called a name on the internet, or someone was insensitive on the internet

seriously, you couldnt just wait for her/him/whatever to come back on IRC and then confront them
by posting this you just how that you wanted everyone to see this so perhaps you could gain supporters
in this personal dispute

MissingNo, GCL is not your personal army. IDIFTL

Date: 2008-03-22 21:01:33

PM

in this personal dispute

MissingNo, GCL is not your personal army. IDIFTL

Yeah Mino is SUCH a whore. <_< He fucks your mother every night. YEAH RIGHT.
While youre at it may I induct you as GCLF's offical drama queen.
"gain supporters
in this personal dispute"
if you actually WENT on IRC you would notice that some of us support this….yeah.
MaryJane IS pretty weird, plus +b/banning doesnt work on IRC all the time as I know from expierence.