Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

UGH! very hot in Oman! - Page 1

UGH! very hot in Oman!

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-03-19 13:01:52
damn its about 110-114 degrees F here during the day!
no one is outside, the sun is unbearable. Not even the locals are out!
thank god the schools are out today, if they were running we would be dead of heat right now! i am looking out onto my street and the rest of the road, no one at all  :o
cool i get to spend te whole day on the computer!  :D

Re: UGH! very hot in Oman!

Date: 2008-03-19 13:05:38
this was today, yes im on at 12 midnight
tomorrow is probably gonna be the same thing!! AND WE HAVE SCHOOL  D:

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-03-19 13:30:13

thank god the schools are out today, if they were running we would be dead of heat right now! i am looking out onto my street and the rest of the road, no one at all  :o
You havn't seen nothing. Try 120 degrees F during the day and 100 Degrees F during the night.

Date: 2008-03-19 14:46:16
holy crap were do you live and where the hell did you get those temps? :o

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-19 17:39:25

You havn't seen nothing. Try 120 degrees F during the day and 100 Degrees F during the night.
That's hot. Here it only gets up to about mid-80's to early 90's at the highest! Even then, we think that its almost unbearably hot because we are so used to rain and cold until about mid-May or early-June. Last year, we didn't get really good heat until mid-July or early-August, but the hottest days of the year were the last 4 days of May and the first day of June (good thing we got out of school early all those days for conferences 8)).

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-03-19 19:56:04
My gdo, I'm sure glad I don't live here :56 ERROR or Super Fivex do. I can't stand anything above 75 :P :-X.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-03-19 20:26:00

That's hot. Here it only gets up to about mid-80's to early 90's at the highest! Even then, we think that its almost unbearably hot because we are so used to rain and cold until about mid-May or early-June. Last year, we didn't get really good heat until mid-July or early-August, but the hottest days of the year were the last 4 days of May and the first day of June (good thing we got out of school early all those days for conferences 8)).
Highest temp where I live was about 110 a few years ago. But that was in the heat of summer, not just before spring o_O

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-03-28 17:20:14

Just to prove how cold it is here, its snowing and sticking right now! In the end of March!