Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Computer Crisis - Page 1

Computer Crisis

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-05-06 20:07:17
Recently our computer has had a  major breakdown and has lost its memory including all my stuff like games, some glitch stuff ect. It sucks a lot but most of the glitch stuff has already been uploaded here. I do however have to start over on all the glitch back pics I have done and I must redownload the games and write new cheat lists for them :/. But thats not the real butt of the situation. For some reason, our virus protection detected a virus coming from glitchcity (not revelant to the computer crash but anyways) and now my parents will not let me on even the main site!! But no I WILL NOT give up, I must take extreme precautions thats all. Catch me once, shame on me (poop), catch me twice though and I'm doomed to be O_O. This will be so much easier when I get my OWN computer. Anyways, due to this I will be on much less often but will come with caution.

PS: I am using a laptop to get on. MY PARENTS (danger zone: must delete all history of being here *bah*) don't worry I will stay safe ;). FOR GCL!

Re: Computer Crisis

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-05-06 21:16:55
What a shame etc.

Any reason why this is in the Forum announcements for a personal crisis?

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-05-06 22:05:25
Sorry to hear that, Bluelatios. Do you have any details about that "virus"?

Any reason why this is in the Forum announcements for a personal crisis?

Dunno, but it's not anymore. >:D

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-05-07 18:22:57

I do however have to start over on all the glitch back pics I have done and I must redownload the games and write new cheat lists for them :/.
I can help with the glitch back pics.