Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Stomach Sickness - Page 1

Stomach Sickness

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-05-24 12:57:35
Augh… I have stomach sickness… *groans* it really sucks, it's at the top of my "Most hated diseases list" ohh… the PAIN!!! I rarely get these because I keep my hands clean like 24/7, but I guess you have to have one every once-in-a-while  :(  D:

Re: Stomach Sickness

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-24 13:02:31
Poor you. Reminds me of the time I nearly threw up from eating 3 large boxes of chocolate. My stomach and head were aching for days. Hope you get better soon. :-*

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-05-24 13:21:22
heh… either I have stomach sickness or I just ate WAY to many Milanos yesterday );

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-24 13:25:00
Hmm, well I get stomach sickness alot yet there's nothing wrong with me. (Not that I know of.) It's really annoying, I get it kinda, all night or all day, so it's a nightmare, but get well soon.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-05-24 15:09:40
Ugh, I hate stomach bugs. I hope you get better.