Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Kindergartener voted by students out of class for having Asperger's syndrome - Page 1

Kindergartener voted by students out of class for having Asperger's syndrome

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-05-28 09:05:55
Discuss.

Re: Kindergartener voted by students out of class for having Asperger's syndrome

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-05-28 09:26:29
Crazy. Why are people so against those with some form of autism? I'm tempted to beat the living shit hell out of all those who say I'm wrong.

Re: Kindergartener voted by students out of class for having Asperger's syndrome

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-05-28 09:40:35
Also, don't a few important people in this forum have Asperger's or autism?

Date: 2008-05-28 11:11:04
Yeah. I'm not an important one, but I fall under the other category. And Mutou Yami falls under "Important" and "Autistic".

Posted by: hoggins
Date: 2008-05-28 11:29:48
That's just utterly stupid. While the kids aren't really to know, the teacher must be a total tw*t to have done that.

Posted by: zyborg
Date: 2008-05-28 11:52:56
Wow, there are other people with Asperger's on this forum besides me?

A lot of famous, highly-intelligent historical people are thought to have Asperger's as well. But obviously the teacher didn't know/care that. What reason would a teacher have to do that to ANY kid? Because he was different?

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-05-28 14:00:42
Doesn't abwayax and foobot have Asperger's aswell?

Date: 2008-05-28 14:08:52
*Shrugs shoulders* Not sure. May as well wait for them to post.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-28 15:52:19
I heavily fall into this, category, and I tell ya, it's a bitch to have the full version, of my type of Autism. I've had problems with some teachers, when I was at school. When I was in the lower area, one teacher there, he was so kind, he was the best teacher, I ever had, he understood me very well, until I was forced to go up to the next area, and there, hell broke loose. I've had teachers, yelling at me, sort sorts of bs. Either they don't understand, or don't give a shit.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-05-28 17:00:48
What the fuck. This is just… annoying. First off, you can't vote a kid out of a classroom. It's illegal. Every child is entitled to an education. And second, it's just rude.

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-05-28 17:15:56
They don't care.