Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Woot! - Page 1

Woot!

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-06-22 20:14:00
Guess what I just brought back from the dead?
The Original SMF PGC!
After working for a good while of trying to get back in to the freaking hosting account, then having to get stuff resynchronized, then resetting the password, THEN manually taking PGC off Maintenance Mode, then blahblahblah more technical crap.
Point is, the original thing is back online! Whee!
(Sort of a pointless topic, but I'm just soo glad to have it back XD)

EDIT: If you DO look, please don't bring up the errors at the top, after being in maintenance mode for so long, it kinda made the old pass protect boards mod freak out, and I can't delete it for whatever reason, so you'll just have to please ignore it.

EDIT 2: GODDAMNIT! Well, apparently due to most of the mods being fucked, this also includes the CAPTCHA mod, so I *could* disable it, but that would lead to bots and shit in the future.

EDIT 3: Disabled CAPTCHA, all may register.
So yeah, registration is fucked.

Re: Woot!

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-06-22 20:55:33
um

you brought back the phpBB yesterday and then just decided to switch over to this one?  :-\

Re: Woot!

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-06-22 20:56:17

um

you brought back the phpBB yesterday and then just decided to switch over to this one?  :-\

No, I just brought back the SMF one for lulz and for a backup kind of thing.

EDIT: Also, phpBB one was brought back a while back, and like hell I'd be switching to the SMF one, it originally died there and I won't take any sort of chance of that happening again.

Though the phpBB one is fairly dead right now, but that's because it's a Pokemon glitch place and GCL more than obviously outclasses mine, but I'm going to stop here before I go into thirty rants about how PGC won't ever be important :P

EDIT 2: Though I do have to say, in the glitching community, PGC really has no place for itself, and is generally insignificant in terms of activity and everything else pretty much :/