Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

A Narutard dies - Page 2

Re: A Narutard dies

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-07-03 23:03:53

Good god, what is the world coming to these days!? People are becoming more and more ignorant and dumb every day, and nothing, nothing has been done to stop it.

Nothing CAN be done to stop it.
Gaara is one of my favorite characters, apart from evil Sasuke, and Itachi.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-07-03 23:58:03
Itachi is awesome, but Sasuke is getting on my last nerves…I mean, "If I kill my best friend, I'll be stronger." No you won't, Sasuke! For one, if you're trying to kill him, he's NOT your best friend, and two, if you kill your best friend, then you kill your best friend. I could shoot someone in the face and it wouldn't make me any stronger. He was cool. Now he just annoys me. My favorites are Gaara, Pervy Sage, and Deidara.

Posted by: blitzer
Date: 2008-07-05 16:31:34

Itachi is awesome, but Sasuke is getting on my last nerves…I mean, "If I kill my best friend, I'll be stronger." No you won't, Sasuke! For one, if you're trying to kill him, he's NOT your best friend, and two, if you kill your best friend, then you kill your best friend. I could shoot someone in the face and it wouldn't make me any stronger. He was cool. Now he just annoys me. My favorites are Gaara, Pervy Sage, and Deidara.

Erm…Mangekyou Sharingan? It's requirement: Kill your best friend.