Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Hey, I came back!^^ Chu! - Page 1

Hey, I came back!^^ Chu!

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2006-08-05 17:20:17
I finaly made it back! ;) I've been kinda busy over the summer (like, catching up on my sleep, and going out A LOT), but now I have a bit more time to be on (also, I kept on losing/forgeting the URL to this place, too O.o). Anyways, i've also gotten VERY into glitcholigy, too (one of the things i've been doing A LOT whenever I had a chance to go on the comp was study glitches! It all started with my Yellow ROM, BTW XD)….as of currently, i've been OBSESSED with the glitches on G/S/C (it's been that way for about a week now)…I've been studying ????? and EGG on my Gold ROM almost daily now, and i'm very fasaneted by some of the cool affects they do (BTW, did you know? the COLOR of the trainer sprite in Glitch Demension can be changed depending on the LAST wild Pokemon you've battled! It's neat :3 Also, switching to EGG in battle causes the game to make you reset your clock! O.o Which is actualy kinda cool…cause then you can get a whole lots'o berries daily. XD I love cheating with glitches. lol ;D).

I'm also getting Pokemon Red for my birthday, soo I can study glitches even OFFLINE (I don't get to go on as much as I used to, don't ask…). One of my IRL buddies is also into Glitcholigy now, BTW. :D She's trying to get a 4 4 Hy on her Yellow…i'm gonna try to help her get one nest time we meet! o.O

Anyways…i'll try to get more active here whenever I can get the chance. :P And i'll try to remember the IRL, as well (I should bookmark, too o.O).

Re: Hey, I came back!^^ Chu!

Posted by: MissingNo
Date: 2006-08-05 18:49:22
Why, hello there!
~Dakota (MissingNo) Courtois

Posted by: Jchu
Date: 2006-08-05 19:01:26

Why, hello there!
~Dakota (MissingNo) Courtois

Hi there Missingno.! ;D

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-06 01:29:36
nice to have you back ;)

Posted by: GoldenChaos
Date: 2006-08-06 13:59:18
Oh, haldo!  Umm….Glad you're back?

Posted by: AnimalCrossingAddict
Date: 2006-08-14 13:03:11
I'm Jax, and you are?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2006-08-14 17:09:09

I'm Jax, and you are?

She's Jchu, the one person I knew on the internets before I met the izz.

Edit: Well, there's surfingpichu too, but I don't know her very well. :/