Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

What do you dream about? - Page 1

What do you dream about?

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-07-28 23:59:54
You can put your whacked up dreams right hear. Well…they don't HAVE to be whacked up, but tell about whatever dreams you've had at night. I have crazy ones.

A few nights ago I had a super creepy dream that I was a vampire. I killed my friends and family then woke up. First thought that ran through my head was, "No more Sweeney Todd for you, young lady."

I had a dream once where I kept attempting to take over the school, but my plans were always ruined, like I tried to blow up the cafeteria with a bomb in a milk carton, but someone drank it and their stomach digested it before it could explode. Crazy crap like that.

Re: What do you dream about?

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-29 04:05:04
Funny and random that. Dreams? Ha! I got a million of them. Mostly about dying and being reborn as a dog, wolf or dog-like Pokemon. I'm not joking there, It does happen. ant, those dreams are making me think that death COULD be not bad. I mean, if you can die, and come back as anything you want, well, I'm cool with that.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-08-09 20:35:27
I had a VERY creepy dream where a bunch of 5-year-olds (without any weapon) were trying to kill me  O_o

And I had a dream about talking to things in video games  :D

And another where these rock golems were chasing me around the world, and they COMPLETELY invulnerable to everything, napalm, flamethrowers, water, lightning, *a TV remote*  XD, a-bombs, meteors, you name it and they were invincible.

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-08-11 17:35:53
I haven't had a dream in about a month and I just had about three last night.

The first one was where I was a gangster who killed about a dozen police officers at Fort Casey, WA while hanging out with people I don't know very well and two of them went missing. The second one was where every kid in my school had to hide at the school at about three in the morning in the band room because there was a murderer out who tried killing everyone. My third one I don't remember much, but it also took place at my school (why I am dreaming about school, I do not know), had something to do with slurpies, Porygon being banned in Pokemon, and the first movie. I never normally have dreams like that. Weird.

Date: 2008-08-12 13:16:02
I had a dream about a 1-mile high tsunami that was heading straight for me  :o

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-08-13 00:39:05
I've had a lot of dreams over the course of the years:

One with monsters,

one where ghost face was after me and another where I fought back,

one with a giant praying mantis (I'll never understand that one)

one where I was stuck in a gym with characters from yu-gi-oh gx

one where I was playing two video games at once (I had a very neat battle where me and luigi were battling link and dk)

ones where I keep getting on the wrong bus

ones where I keep falling off stairs for some reason and then I woke up (one of them I didn't wake up wihen I fell, that one really scared me)

and one (maybe two) dream which almost happened in the real world.

Date: 2008-08-13 11:29:29
Last night I had a dream about my friends falling off a cliff and that all my avatars were real, but then there was those fucking 5-year-olds trying to KILL ME AGAIN  XD

Posted by: yinyang147
Date: 2008-08-14 21:31:55
I haven't dreamt in a while, but there is one I won't soon forget.

I'm playing a game (Metal Gear Solid, but with a level select), and I was surrounded by a huge ammount of snakes (I have a phobia of them, so yeah). I exit out of the area I'm in, and warp to a hub room of sorts, and I see I'm still surrounded by snakes. I started screaming, and then I woke up.

Kinda sucks to have a dream about something you're afraid of in reality, huh?

I had an odd one as a child, though. I dreamt a bunch of times about Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) muttering something and warping me to many places. The only thing I remember seeing at this time was a family of 4 watching TV in a submerged submarine. It looked pretty cozy. Carpet, furniture, and an old antenna TV. And the family even muttered the same thing Tigger did.

Posted by: Gawaxay
Date: 2008-08-15 12:08:45
A few days ago I had a really screwed-up dream where I was using an encounter code in D/P to find a glitch, then when I encountered it, it looked like a Generation I glitch and had the cry of one of the three lake Pok?mon. I tried using a move, and it said a bunch of weird messages, like "But the wild (glitchblocks) had its name (glitchblocks)!" Then the game crashed and there was a white screen with black text on the top screen that said "Writing: 0x00" and smoke started coming out of the back of my DS. Then I woke up. I'm pretty sure that wins the award for weirdest dream ever.

Edit: There was another dream I had once where there was a life-sucking virus that was going around and if you got infected you had to shake the Wii Remote. Dreams are weird.

Posted by: Glitch Reasearcher
Date: 2008-08-16 03:23:50
dude, I have so many weird dreams it would it you all to shame. However I guess there's about 12 or so I could share (btw, if you want to increase your dream frequency, eat a lot of food with sugar in it. Trust me, it works).

oh, here's my most recent dream, and for some reason it seems to take place in my backyard.

I'm standing in a downhill area and then suddenly I start seeing these weird creatures flying overhead (I'm assuming they were aliens). Then this Military group appears, to fight them, and I, getting into the moment, start yelling in favor of the guy that had shown up. Then out of nowhere, this 4-armed crature runs up to me, trying to attack me. I then punch it in the face saying, "I'm not with them, you moron".* I say this to try and fool it into not attacking me* I crawl uphill and discover these giant weird spider web looking things on the ground, and figured it would be best not to touch it (it's alien, right?). and so I managed to walk my way back to my house in order to get a weapon in order to fight. And when I find sonething, this weird guy walk up with a little Bull Dog in his arms, and when it sees me it runs into the fenced in area I'm standing in. I jump onto the top of the fence to avoid it and swing whatever I was holding at it. It backs off and I run out, only to find out it had something on it that could potentially kill me. I panic and run behind something, only to find out it was a decoy. then I run over to the other side and it's just sitting there, and there's these weird things at it's feet. Upon closer inspection, they were batteries. then I hear what sound like liquid splattering, and I realize it was the acid in the batteries. So I start rolling backwards to avoid getting hit, and the dog got hit by one of the spouts of acid. I then said, "Yea, Hydrochloric Acid, B****!" (yea, I cussed in that dream). and then I woke up.

Date: 2008-08-16 14:45:45
I had a dream last night where I was at a weird dining table and was eating… CHOCOLATE PUDDING!  XD
…but with no one around, was kinda creepy

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-08-20 10:34:14
I had this odd dream. I was………….an Arcanine………being chased by 3-legged people carrying chainsaws that went meow! I woke up after I was about to get cut up though.