Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

ChronosTanph? *Does Research* - Page 1

ChronosTanph? *Does Research*

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-07-30 03:18:43
I noticed the name ChronosTanph. GoldenChaos joined DeviantART with that name, so I did research. Turns out that ChronosTanph or Chronos Tanph doesn't mean anything. Ironically, ChronosTanph read the exact same book I did in the 8th grade, and seems all too much like GoldenChaos. Plus, looking at the posts, I noticed how "ChronosTanph" seemed to insist that he'd never been on here before. I know for a fact that ChronosTanph is our old buddy, GoldenChaos. Detective Windy does it again. *Nods head* ….I feel a little creeped out with myself that I took the time to look at all that stuff….Obsessive much? No. I just got curious with the name ChronosTanph. I went to the profile to see if there was any hint to what a ChronosTanph was. I found nothing. When I looked it up on Google, I also found nothing, even with a space between Chronos and Tanph. This made me think a little, so I looked to see if it was GoldenChaos, and it is. If you read this ChronosTanph, GoldenChaos, whoever you wanna be, nice try buddy. You can't fool your best friend. I know you all too well. *Laughs evilly*

Re: ChronosTanph? *Does Research*

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-07-30 05:21:08
Already knew it, in fact I think there was a discussion on irc about him a while back

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-07-30 11:58:29
Is ChronosTanph a new account for GoldenChaos or something? Or is it someone else completely different?

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-07-30 14:35:30
ChronosTanph is GoldenChaos

Date: 2008-07-30 14:50:04
Cool.

Date: 2008-07-30 15:54:30
*Nods* Yeah. He couldn't fool me no matter how hard he tried. So what was the chat about? Oh, and btw, I'm trying to get him to show back up on here. He seems to have some problem with the site. What did you people do to him?

Date: 2008-07-30 17:55:04
Nothing. I barely knew him.

Date: 2008-07-30 17:57:19
*Laughs* I was just joking. He's just weird…weirdest person I know.

Posted by: SCared_Fir3
Date: 2008-07-30 19:06:41

Cool.

You don't even know him… o.O How is it cool?
Anyway that's kinda weird. :| But I havent talked to him in a LOOOONG TIME.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-07-30 20:48:46
Heh, I thought MissingNo was joking…

Date: 2008-07-30 23:56:31
He's too stupid to outsmart me. *Sighs* Yet he makes better grades than me. How can someone so smart with school be so stupid with everything else. The dork.

Posted by: shaggs
Date: 2008-08-08 17:02:55

He's too stupid to outsmart me. *Sighs* Yet he makes better grades than me. How can someone so smart with school be so stupid with everything else. The dork.

………