Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I got an Idea that might just yield a glitchcity. - Page 1

I got an Idea that might just yield a glitchcity.

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-08-06 22:51:41
Anyone remember that the warden for the safari zone in R/S/E is near the door?
Using walkthrough walls to get through the door behind him would eather A) Not let you go through B) have an error trap that will ask yu if you want in the safari zone when you enter the room and if you select no the game will end.
C) It will let you exit the building normally.

Then what happens if the timer runs out?

Re: I got an Idea that might just yield a glitchcity.

Date: 2008-08-06 23:01:02
Oops, posted in the wrong forum.
Could a mod move this please?

Posted by: Bassmasta
Date: 2008-08-07 01:51:59
You will exit the building normally. I'm fairly sure that if you ask the guy if you can leave, you will reenter the building normally, so I think the same happens if you run out of time.

Date: 2008-08-07 02:53:04

You will exit the building normally. I'm fairly sure that if you ask the guy if you can leave, you will reenter the building normally, so I think the same happens if you run out of time.

It took me a few times reading that to understand what you ment.
Anyway.
I mean the time running out when your outside of the entrance.

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-08-07 17:36:05
fairly sure this idea's been trucked a few times, and if it works there would be videos and info about it