Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Suicide (not the soda kind) - Page 1

Suicide (not the soda kind)

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-08-23 23:33:02
Well, as everyone knows, it's that time of year again. Yep. School. Keeps me busy which is one of the reasons I haven't had time to get on the internet. One week so far…One week of pure torture, and it isn't even the school part I'm talking about. I actually like my teachers and classes (mainly because they're all easy 'cept Algebra II). It's been the fact that I've been around GoldenChaos, ChronosTanph, whatever you wanna call him. Nothing but pure torture. I cried almost all day, everyday, this week. I even got so depressed, I sighed and held up the bottle of Midol I had with me and thought, "I wonder if these would end all of this now if I took them all." It was a split second thought, and I felt bad for thinking it afterwards, but this was only one week of school. I'm worried that this depression will get worse. I don't wanna lose my mind and do something stupid, cuz I swear to gawd that I'm developing a split personality problem. *Rolls eyes* Might as well be, but no, I actually think I'm bipolar, which adds to a lot of problems. So fellow glitch peoples, any suggestions on how to keep my mind together and not do something stupid?

Re: Suicide (not the soda kind)

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-08-24 01:33:14
Go see a psychologist.

Don't try to self-diagnose things like bipolar.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-08-24 12:22:39
yeah I've been feeling the same way, yes even slight thoughts of suicide  O_o O_o
I'm depressed because I'm getting a shit-load of fucking work and I have almost NO time on my screens! (video games, computer, TV,  WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :'()

Posted by: Zowayix
Date: 2008-08-26 03:05:33
Don't kill yourself then. Problem solved.

Date: 2008-08-26 21:52:25
*Sighs and laughs* I can't help but laugh at that last advice. That's too hillarious. It should seem that simple, huh? Well, as you all can see, I've survived so far. I plan on it staying that way for as long as I can. Sometimes my depression gets the better of me, and I say or think things I shouldn't. I'm trying my hard to fight it, and I already see a counseler (anger issues). I'm going to try my best not to give in to such negative thoughts, even though things look grim.

Posted by: Pikachu~
Date: 2008-08-28 22:01:44
Drop out of school. I mean, if it's making you that depressed, then you need to stop going. If counseling doesn't help, persuade your parents to get a teaching degree, and become home schooled.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-08-29 02:58:24
That'll work, if HiddenShadow is 16 or over.

Posted by: xparasite9
Date: 2008-08-29 17:38:38
stop BAAAAWWWWWWWing.
if it's people that give you trouble, avoid the people. If the person is in the same class as you, move to the opposite end of the room.
I once spent so much time in the library during lunch hour all year, I was pasty white due to lack of going outside.

Date: 2008-08-29 18:43:07
I wish I could avoid people so easily, but everyone around me annoys me. I'm afraid I'm not 16 yet. I turn 16 in October, but I'd really like to stay in school. Meh. I'm fine now. I just needed to rant. Didn't you read my last post? I'll be fine. Although I'm getting very tempted to bring a baseball bat to school.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-08-30 06:24:16
Go ahead, I don't mind.

Posted by: Zach the Glitch Buster
Date: 2008-08-30 10:58:05
Never drop out of school. NEVER. That's the worst thing you can do to yourself. If your school is a problem, change schools, don't just drop out.

Thats just advice for any and everyone, whatever the situation.

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-08-31 21:56:36
I wouldn't say never. In certain cases (like my own), having a GED is worth not spending the time in high school. I wouldn't recommend it to everybody, of course, but it was definitely the best choice for me.

Date: 2008-09-09 14:59:53
Yeah. Some people just can't go through high school, and some people can only go through high school. It's different for different people. Me, I'd rather stay in school because I'm a pretty kick-butt trumpet player, so if I'm lucky, I could get a scholarship. That'd be nice, and make things a little easier for me.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-09-09 18:41:38
My brother's a trumpet player.
Any ways, as I said in the other thread, it will eventually not matter any how.