Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

This place needs fire extinguishers - Page 1

This place needs fire extinguishers

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-08-25 20:46:46
I hate how every month there's a topic that results in or spirals into a flamewar between Member X and Members Y and Z, or Admin Q versus Group Z or something.

Seriously, a lot of us need to shut the hell up and learn to get along, myself included, because I'm tired of being involved in a monthly flamewar.

Re: This place needs fire extinguishers

Posted by: boxman
Date: 2008-08-25 21:07:42
I agree, though I don't really see one every month, and they are sometimes entertaining if you aren't a part of it, Flame Wars usually bring bad news.

Posted by: Phrawger
Date: 2008-08-26 07:20:04

I hate how every month there's a topic that results in or spirals into a flamewar between Member X and Members Y and Z, or Admin Q versus Group Z or something.

Seriously, a lot of us need to shut the hell up and learn to get along, myself included, because I'm tired of being involved in a monthly flamewar.

Amen to this.

(Good lord Yuzi, it's like since you left the chat you've become more mature, logical and levelheaded, while I've been spiraling downward towards insanity…. WHAT'S THE WORLD COMING TO, HUH? *shot*)

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-08-26 17:07:59
Yeah.
Plus she lost some of that when she quit s*shot*
In all seriouseness, yeah, basicly.
Though some things are good, like ace not fallowing hia word and checking on this forum periodicly(I think :P).

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-08-26 17:35:57
Did you just call me a she?

I'm a dude, lol

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-08-27 03:36:36

Yeah.
Plus she lost some of that when she quit s*shot*
In all seriouseness, yeah, basicly.
Though some things are good, like ace not fallowing hia word and checking on this forum periodicly(I think :P).

Fivex, I laugh at your mistake. It's a little obvious Yuzihax is a dude. ([IMG]http://forums.glitchcity.info/Themes/Glitch%20City%20Laboratories/images/Male.gif[/img])

Posted by: fivex
Date: 2008-08-27 23:32:44
You do knoW I do that all the time.
(keeps calling ScF3 a boy)