Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Cats, Dogs, or both? - Page 1

Cats, Dogs, or both?

Posted by: *crash20
Date: 2008-10-29 14:19:39
For me, its both. If the dogs and cats don't mind each other, its actually a quite nice combination. Plus there is nothing like taking a nap in winter with a bunch of bedhogs to keep you warm.  :)

Re: Cats, Dogs, or both?

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-10-29 15:34:08
Heh, I only got seven cats. I did have nine, but I lost two. I lost one this year, my parents say, "died of old age", but they had him put down, and I lost another one this year, who got run over by a bus. So, I'm down to seven sofahogs. When I sit in the lounge sometimes, the cats have taken the couch.

Posted by: Mezase Master
Date: 2008-10-29 17:14:31
Dogs.  They're less selfish and more playful.  While dogs bring out the kid in me, cats bring out the boring, oh-my-god-another-day-of-unnecessary-and-monotonous-work in me.

Date: 2008-10-29 17:20:06
Cats, are better than dogs. Cats, are less work and cats/kittens, play. I never have liked dogs, much but I do like them snow dogs, I forgot their name, I love them they're adorable, but I'm a cat-person, I've been around cats since I was born but had to get rid of them, but now I got 7 pests, 4 trouble makers, 3 pests and 1 old grump.

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-10-29 17:21:14
Huskies. They are the cutest ever! *Wants to snuggle one.*

Date: 2008-10-29 17:25:24
I have a picture of one, they're the only type of dog I'd like, but I'm a cat-person.