Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Wolf Squirrel - Page 1

Wolf Squirrel

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-11-07 17:21:28
So, I'm writing this story as an assignment, and the plot, as far as I've worked out (haven't started it yet), goes like this:

This guy, a biologist, recieves this Wolf Squirrel and needs to study it, and then transfer it for more study. He becomes attatched to it, and doesn't want to transfer. But, if he doesn't, he will be discredited as a biologist and be fired.

The image of the Wolf Squirrel is attached, and I would like to know what you think. So far, I've found that it can jump 6 ft, and that it can run 20 mph. (Fastest and farthest for a squirrel.)

Re: Wolf Squirrel

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-11-07 17:48:27
If this is a story, wouldn't this be in the writing board?

Date: 2008-11-07 18:03:16
I was posting a picture to see if others thought it fit the 'Wolf Squirrel' title.

Date: 2008-11-07 18:38:52
Well, I write fan fics, and I don't use pictures, and it doesn't matter if the chapter title/story title, matches the story. I sort of try and make the title fit, with the stories chapter but sometimes it doesn't always work.

Date: 2008-11-07 19:23:45
I like to have a visual to see what I'm dealing with. Do you like it?

Date: 2008-11-07 19:29:53
I didn't quite understand that, but it's not too bad. Better than what I can do. I couldn't draw anything to save my life.

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-11-07 19:44:12
Well, I write fan fics, and I don't use pictures, and it doesn't matter if the chapter title/story title, matches the story. I sort of try and make the title fit, with the stories chapter but sometimes it doesn't always work.

No, he's making a picture that fits a title, not vice versa.

*moves to general discussion*