Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

What? Grounded? OBJECTION!!! - Page 1

What? Grounded? OBJECTION!!!

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-11-15 14:51:50
Gah! I've been grounded for who knows how long, still am dangit! Luckily, my dad let me on for a little bit, so I got the chance to get on here and tell you all that I'm grounded. All because I made a D on my report card. I hate math…Freakin Algebra II. *Growls* So anyway, sorry I haven't been on. Now you know why. As soon as I'm 18 though, I'm getting a computer and internets. Then I can get on here when I want! Muah ha ha! NO ONE CAN STAND IN MY WAY!!! That's still two more years though. *Sighs* Just be patient with me guys and gals. I'll be back on one of these days. *Glares at parents*

Re: What? Grounded? OBJECTION!!!

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-15 15:16:01
Being grounded is a bitch, innit?

Seems to happen to staff members more often than it should :(

Posted by: Wild MissingNo. appeared
Date: 2008-11-15 16:15:59
That sucks. It's only trouble with most parents, they think getting good grades, is more important, than that person, it's just ridulious. We'll see you when you return.

Posted by: ?????(000)
Date: 2008-11-15 16:17:12
*Sighs* See you when your groundedness ends.

Posted by: :56 ERROR
Date: 2008-11-16 19:41:58
Grounding always instills great hatred inside me, but enough with the weird talk. See you when you get back.

Posted by: HiddenShadow
Date: 2008-11-17 14:45:09
*Laughs* Thanks guys! I managed to sneak on for a second at school. *Turns to make sure the teacher isn't watching* Hopefully, I'll be back soon, but I wanted to add that even if I'm grounded, if I go to my nana's, I may be able to get on there for a while. Though it's getting to where I hardly even see my nana anymore. Uh-oh. Trouble. Bye.

Posted by: pichu123
Date: 2008-12-01 15:18:38
I'm never grounded because i am a good person ;D ;D IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-12-01 15:20:49

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!

That was unnecessarily douchebaggish.

Posted by: glitchuntress
Date: 2008-12-01 15:22:41
Math isn't difficult as long as you use you're imagination.