Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

I want to apologize for my stupidity in the past few months. - Page 1

I want to apologize for my stupidity in the past few months.

Posted by: glitchhunter09
Date: 2008-11-21 19:29:08
Well back when I started here I was easily offended so I got kind of pissed off at everyone but now I know they were right. I was being a really big dick (Stop laughing you sick, sick Bastard! XD) Well anyways I wanted to apologize to you guys and well…. I'm sorry. Can you forgive me and give me another chance. Please?

Re: I want to apologize for my stupidity in the past few months.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-11-22 10:16:47
Sure!

Date: 2008-11-26 21:36:32
Thank you. Now what should I do? I think i'm going to help with project Casper and Sonic Glitches. I'm going to try and be as much help as possible in those two departments.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-26 21:43:45

project Casper and Sonic Glitches.

are we still doing Caspar?

Those parts of the site aren't even available, I believe.

Date: 2008-11-26 22:49:32
Actually Casper is available. I just got done posting there. I chose DragonBall Z Legacy of Goku series Glitches becuse I knew quite a few of them.

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-11-26 22:50:27

Actually Casper is available. I just got done posting there. I chose DragonBall Z Legacy of Goku series Glitches becuse I knew quite a few of them.

Forumwise Caspar is available, I was taking Main Site wise.

And I'll take a look at that submission.