Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Chess - Page 1

Chess

Posted by: Ratipharos
Date: 2008-12-07 16:24:11
I am a big chess fan. I have a Chess.com account, (Ratipharos), just recently fixed Lego Chess and installed it on a USB so I could play without taking up any space.

Anybody else play?

Re: Chess

Posted by: GARYM9
Date: 2008-12-07 16:47:45
CHESS? With the [size=32pt]♔[/size] and the [size=32pt]♕[/size] and the[size=32pt]♖[/size] and the[size=32pt]♗[/size] and the[size=32pt]♘[/size] and the[size=32pt]♙[/size] and the[size=32pt]♚[/size] and the[size=32pt]♛[/size] and the[size=32pt]♜[/size] and the[size=32pt]♝[/size] and the[size=32pt]♞[/size] and the[size=32pt]♟[/size] and the thing where the black gets checkmated and the AGH AGH AGH AGH!

Why yes. :P

(That's chess text by the way.)

Posted by: Yuzihax
Date: 2008-12-07 17:05:03

CHESS? With the [size=32pt]♔[/size] and the [size=32pt]♕[/size] and the[size=32pt]♖[/size] and the[size=32pt]♗[/size] and the[size=32pt]♘[/size] and the[size=32pt]♙[/size] and the[size=32pt]♚[/size] and the[size=32pt]♛[/size] and the[size=32pt]♜[/size] and the[size=32pt]♝[/size] and the[size=32pt]♞[/size] and the[size=32pt]♟[/size] and the thing where the black gets checkmated and the AGH AGH AGH AGH!

this is the best post of the day

Posted by: Abwayax
Date: 2008-12-07 17:32:32

Winston looked up at the portrait of Big Brother. White always mates, he thought with a sort of cloudy mysticism. Always, without exception, it is so arranged. In no chess problem since the beginning of the world has black ever won.

Date: 2008-12-07 18:08:37

Winston looked up at the portrait of Big Brother. White always mates, he thought with a sort of cloudy mysticism. Always, without exception, it is so arranged. In no chess problem since the beginning of the world has black ever won.

My friends think black is lucky.

Posted by: Bluelatios
Date: 2008-12-11 17:51:49
Lol, my Dad pwns with Black! He uses it every time, just because he likes it better than white. He plays it a lot online. I wonder if there has ever been a Star Wars chess. Most likely, because that would be perfect to have Light vs Dark!

I also think they should have a Pokemon chess set with Team Aqua vs Team magma with Fire Pokemon (red) and Water Pokemon (blue). Unfortunately, everybody would be Aqua because water pwns fire, so that wouldn't work so great for the other end :p. Anybody have ideas about how it would work?

Date: 2008-12-11 17:58:15

Lol, my Dad pwns with Black! He uses it every time, just because he likes it better than white. He plays it a lot online. I wonder if there has ever been a Star Wars chess. Most likely, because that would be perfect to have Light vs Dark!

The same friend has a Star Wars Chess Set.

Posted by: Guy
Date: 2008-12-12 18:19:42
Anybody here have Fritz & Chesster? That's how I became good.

Date: 2008-12-12 19:28:53
No, but I will personally PWN you on Chess.com.