Glitch City Laboratories Archives

Glitch City Laboratories closed on 1 September 2020 (announcement). This is an archived copy of a thread from Glitch City Laboratories Forums.

You can join Glitch City Research Institute to ask questions or discuss current developments.

You may also download the archive of this forum in .tar.gz, .sql.gz, or .sqlite.gz formats.

General Discussion

Allpurpose.ath.cx quote database - Page 1

Allpurpose.ath.cx quote database

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-12-26 23:50:06
You've probably heard of bash.org and/or qdb.us. I downloaded and installed Rash onto the server, so if your quotes are apparently not funny enough for these sites, or you just don't like them, you can add them to the quote database for this community and related communities like HydrocityNet: http://allpurpose.ath.cx/rash/

Warning: some quotes might shock some people, depending on how much of a prude they are, since I DID start this for HydrocityNet/Allpurpose IRC too. XD

Re: Allpurpose.ath.cx quote database

Posted by: Bent`
Date: 2008-12-27 00:26:05
That reminds me?could you reorganize /fqmlogs? Maybe put them in folders by channel or something? The way it is now takes a long time to load.

And while I?m at it, I?d like a pony.

Re: Allpurpose.ath.cx quote database

Posted by: PichuUmbreon
Date: 2008-12-27 03:11:51

That reminds me?could you reorganize /fqmlogs? Maybe put them in folders by channel or something? The way it is now takes a long time to load.

Well, it takes a long time to load because now, it uses Samba to access the /fqmlogs folder, which is on another computer.

mIRC doesn't support automatic organization, so I'm looking for/thinking of making a LogBot that organizes it like this: #channel/year/month/date.log.